Summer 2022 Transfer Window

2 hours ago, Roberto said:

The conclusion drawn is, you aren't a very clever chap.

No need to comment on it at all then if you 'don't care'.

Yeah... keep up.

So everything you comment on you care about? All these comments about the huns mean folk care about them? And you replied to me first, do you care about me? No. So your point is garbage.

I pointed it how pathetic it was. You then claimed to be some kind of forum legend which is even more pathetic. Don't care at all. The conclusion drawn is you're a fud. 

• Dildo 1

5 minutes ago, Yerdas Selzavon said:

Should be a creative player in as a priority imo. Once again, I see Niemeijer has not been given a new contract, so unless Excelsior Rotterdam are just hanging on till the 30th to announce he's got a new one I remain ever hopeful

20 goals and 14 assists last season. Yes please.

Come on Theo get this cunt signed up. 

15 minutes ago, Bournemouth Gee said:

Is there any confirmed interest in this guy?

It was first mentioned on here a few weeks ago. But he comes from a league we are obviously looking at because of Besuijen. He's out of contract, stats very good for a team who got promoted. I'd imagine the club have looked at him. Shouldn't be outlandish to suggest they wouldn't have. 

1 hour ago, Daysha said:

Was it possible that St Mirren were told they had to cough up. Deal was cancelled. Then Gallagher said he wanted out with no compo for contract. Deal back on. 

Yeah those were my thoughts too. I think he's waived any compo to get the deal back on he knew he was likely to be 4th choice centre half at AFC if he stayed. 

2 hours ago, Tord31 said:

I actually like Watkins but he was the persona of panic buy. 

He wasn't a panic buy, offered a deal early in the window, rejected, he goes to Cardiff, we looked at other options, possibly offered one a deal and fucked that player off when we knew Watkins was available again.

16 minutes ago, ThomohawkKid said:

Me too. When he’s fit he’s very good. That’s not often, but your a mad person if you think he’s pish.

His stats across the season are not good enough. Although I do see an upside that if he's moved to the bench he's less likely to be injured and can maybe make more of an impact.

13 minutes ago, minijc said:

He wasn't a panic buy, offered a deal early in the window, rejected, he goes to Cardiff, we looked at other options, possibly offered one a deal and fucked that player off when we knew Watkins was available again.

Well he was certainly lazy recruitment having been at the club before and we'd targeted him 2 times before that.

Reckon that we will most definitely bring in another 3 to 4 players before window closes, hopefully keeping loans to an absolute minimum.

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that Lewis requires to be sold during this window, and as early as possible to help finance quality signings.

£2m +, subject to a few add ons etc may well be as good as we can expect despite what some on here think we can hold out for.

Hopefully with our kind fixture schedule for the first 6 matches our newly constructed team will hit the ground running and secure at least 12 points during that spell, and drop kick the debacle of last season into distant memory. 

In conclusion I reckon the sale of Ferguson early in the window will drive the next phase of this summer's recruitment. 

I am sure that the ITK crowd will update us accordingly. 

8 minutes ago, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

Reckon that we will most definitely bring in another 3 to 4 players before window closes, hopefully keeping loans to an absolute minimum.

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that Lewis requires to be sold during this window, and as early as possible to help finance quality signings.

£2m +, subject to a few add ons etc may well be as good as we can expect despite what some on here think we can hold out for.

Hopefully with our kind fixture schedule for the first 6 matches our newly constructed team will hit the ground running and secure at least 12 points during that spell, and drop kick the debacle of last season into distant memory. 

In conclusion I reckon the sale of Ferguson early in the window will drive the next phase of this summer's recruitment. 

I am sure that the ITK crowd will update us accordingly. 

Double that and he goes with every bodies best wishes 

Just now, shooftahmooftah said:

That’s Alex Ray spouting off that rangers should sign him up.  Aberdeen should not deal with the blue nosed twats.     

Nae much bigger reptiles going than Alex Rae.

Unbelievable that he gets a platform on TV/newspapers to spout absolute shite 

• Upvote 2

Alex Rae is the most Hunnish of Huns. 

Genuinely looks like an orc. 

The arrogance to assume we'd sell to them after banking at least 5 million this summer, is a crease. 

The club aren't stupid enough to do it, unless it's an over the odds type situation. 

Alex Rae offers no meaningful insight, no meaningful perspective, no interesting analysis to Scottish football. His sole role is to champion Rangers. To speak for their best interests. 

• Upvote 3
47 minutes ago, CCB III said:

The arrogance to assume we'd sell to them after banking at least 5 million this summer, is a crease. 

The club aren't stupid enough to do it, unless it's an over the odds type situation. 

Alex Rae offers no meaningful insight, no meaningful perspective, no interesting analysis to Scottish football. His sole role is to champion Rangers. To speak for their best interests. 

Can't disagree, the man's a twat. 

8 minutes ago, Kiriakov33 said:

Other than Millwall and the Bologna link has there actually been any other interest in Ferguson?   I could see us dealing at 2.5m but not convinced any club will pay that.  

I know what you mean. I feel he need's to go this window or maybe Jan at a push.

Just not seeing we'll get what we want, reckon we'd definately deal at 2 or 2.5

1 hour ago, CCB III said:

Despise the cunt.

With a passion.

I hope he drops dead. Tonight.

Horrible, bigoted, hun bastard.