Summer 2022 Transfer Window

2 minutes ago, SupportmeansSUPPORT said:

A player who i reckon we could be looking at as a possibility of signing on loan would be Elliot Anderson from Newcastle. Young player with huge potential, he can play up front, left midfield, attacking midfield. Went on loan to Bristol Rovers in Jan and was another level from those he was up against.

Eddie Howe has said he wants him to do pre-season with them before he decides whether to let him out on loan again. There are reported to be lots championships and league 1 clubs also interested in loaning him and Barton wants him back at Bristol after they got promoted to League 1. He made a comparison that he had similarities to Maradona in the box and thinks he will go on to be a star for Newcastle. England u21's are trying to get him to ditch us so shows how highly rated he is.

With the signings the toon are making i dont think he will get starts with them and not convinced he will get guaranteed game time in the championship so a move up here might be an option to compete with going out to league 1.

The only worry would be that Ameobi who is the loans manager at Newcastle will have blacklisted us after we didn't give Matty Longstaff minutes when we realised he was sh#te.

But if we could convince Ameobi and Anderson to come up here would be a good move, i think he would be superb signing and exactly the exciting type of player we need. Someone who gets fans of their seat, Scores goals, and provides assists but also works hard. He played for the  Scotland under 21's against Belgium and linked very well with Connor Barron. 

That won’t be happening. Highly thought of at the toon 

Might be loaned out to championship side who are likely to be high up to really see his potential 

16 minutes ago, SupportmeansSUPPORT said:

The only worry would be that Ameobi who is the loans manager at Newcastle will have blacklisted us after we didn't give Matty Longstaff minutes when we realised he was sh#te.

Very appropriate choice of words min. ?

On the contrary, we'll be blacklisting Ameobi for loaning out to us a player that he bloody well knew isn't made to play professional football. Ameobi must work on a commissions basis only.

5 minutes ago, Toondon said:

That won’t be happening. Highly thought of at the toon 

Might be loaned out to championship side who are likely to be high up to really see his potential 

Yeah, as i mentioned i know he is very highly rated but I don't think its completely impossible that they would consider a move up here.

If someone had asked this time last year about Longstaff people would have said that wont be happening either and he also had championship interest at that time. 

I certainly didn't expect Anderson to be loaned out to league 2 in Jan either.

Also most of the championship clubs have so much competition for places, players go out from EPL and don't get given the game time they would like so I'm just throwing the name out there as a possibility. Similar to when Maddison came up here as his agent felt his game would benefit more by coming up here at that time.

Also Dan Ashworth the new technical director has spoken about the benefits of sending players up here when he was at Brighton. 

Goodwin said he is not worried about asking anyone the question and the worst that can happen is they say no. So i say Go for it Jim, give it a try. 

6 minutes ago, Hemmin said:

Hello minijc, I hope all is well. 

I am a reader of this fine forum and tend not to post often. Sadly I am not as you say “in the know”. Anyway I was hoping you could help. You seem to have a bit of a fan base (albeit minimal) and I was wondering when you became (self proclaimed) “in the know”? The only time I have noticed you putting your “ITK” self into action was with a Norwegian flag. Presumably that was for the Norwegian who rejected us last week? Every other time is piggybacking on someone else’s exclusive.

You may well only share your vast knowledge with a select few but I can’t help the constant reference to yourself as the man “ITK” is quite cringeworthy, with minimal end product (sounds like I was summing up last season for the team).

If you’ve made it this far, I thank you for your time.

Kind Regards

Nobody is actually in the know... it just seems to be a pissing contest between a small number of posters who like to make out they know more than they actually do. They all seem to piggyback on each other or copy and paste 'rumours' they have read on Twitter. Every now and again one of these will luckily come true and they'll cum in their pants with the excitement of being able to come on here and tell everyone how amazing their 'inside knowledge' is.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Hemmin said:

I am a reader of this fine forum and tend not to post often. Sadly I am not as you say “in the know”. Anyway I was hoping you could help. You seem to have a bit of a fan base (albeit minimal) and I was wondering when you became (self proclaimed) “in the know”? The only time I have noticed you putting your “ITK” self into action was with a Norwegian flag. Presumably that was for the Norwegian who rejected us last week? Every other time is piggybacking on someone else’s exclusive.

You may well only share your vast knowledge with a select few but I can’t help the constant reference to yourself as the man “ITK” is quite cringeworthy, with minimal end product (sounds like I was summing up last season for the team).

Kind Regards

well this has the stench of a desperate man with an inferiority complex who just made a 2nd profile ?

• Haha 2
30 minutes ago, Hemmin said:

Kind Regards

Hi Hemmin, I am great, I hope all is well with you.

The Norwegian flag was a hint towards Lauritsen arriving in the city, unfortunately he chose not to sign for the club.  You'll find that I've been bang on with every signing so far this summer, some people on here are believers so they get a heads up quickly after I get the nod.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
45 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Nobody is actually in the know... it just seems to be a pissing contest between a small number of posters who like to make out they know more than they actually do. They all seem to piggyback on each other or copy and paste 'rumours' they have read on Twitter. Every now and again one of these will luckily come true and they'll cum in their pants with the excitement of being able to come on here and tell everyone how amazing their 'inside knowledge' is.

Yes they are in the know,  just got a message by camel,  from your mummie in the tomb outside Cairo,  she and the other mummies are missing Zero .  And are wondering why your in and on the AFC chat in Aberdeen.   And how the f—- K you managed to get there. 

• Haha 1
30 minutes ago, shooftahmooftah said:

Yes they are in the know,  just got a message by camel,  from your mummie in the tomb outside Cairo,  she and the other mummies are missing Zero .  And are wondering why your in and on the AFC chat in Aberdeen.   And how the f—- K you managed to get there. 

You were definitely dropped on your head multiple times a a baby Shooftah

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, SupportmeansSUPPORT said:

A player who i reckon we could be looking at as a possibility of signing on loan would be Elliot Anderson from Newcastle. Young player with huge potential, he can play up front, left midfield, attacking midfield. Went on loan to Bristol Rovers in Jan and was another level from those he was up against.

Eddie Howe has said he wants him to do pre-season with them before he decides whether to let him out on loan again. There are reported to be lots championships and league 1 clubs also interested in loaning him and Barton wants him back at Bristol after they got promoted to League 1. He made a comparison that he had similarities to Maradona in the box and thinks he will go on to be a star for Newcastle. England u21's are trying to get him to ditch us so shows how highly rated he is.

With the signings the toon are making i dont think he will get starts with them and not convinced he will get guaranteed game time in the championship so a move up here might be an option to compete with going out to league 1.

But if we could convince Ameobi and Anderson to come up here would be a good move, i think he would be superb signing and exactly the exciting type of player we need. Someone who gets fans of their seat, Scores goals, and provides assists but also works hard. He played for the  Scotland under 21's against Belgium and linked very well with Connor Barron. 

Him and the ex Hearts boy Nicholson looked far too good for that league. I actually hoped we would have looked at Nicholson but just saw he's went back to Colorado.

Longstaff was further ahead in his "development" and pretty sure we got him on loan before Newcastle got taken over by Saudi Arabia.  

53 minutes ago, Kelvin said:

Never said he wasn’t. He just isn’t 25 million. Especially when we’re getting told that we should be accepting 1.5 for Ferguson.

What is calvin basseys value, a younger player who has played in a euro final and is a wing back/defender got to do with Lewis fergusons value?

4 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

He’s their biggest asset.

All their other decent players only have 12 months to go, which is shockingly bad mismanagement. 

The Morelos one is particularly bad contract management presumably they end up with between £5M and £10M compared to some of the numbers banded about in previous windows. Also having paid over £1M for him.

Kent is more understandable because they spent £6M on him and there is a sell on clause so they were kind of backed in to a corner with previous bids