Summer 2022 Transfer Window

10 minutes ago, Yerdas Selzavon said:

In a world of unprecedented times, Shooftah being a sash shagging yoon weirdo is possibly the most precedented thing that could possibly have happened.

With a name like yerdas selzavon how did they allow you in the fucking country.   Don’t tell me your one of sturgeons illegal Chanel crossers that she put up in the western isles. 

• Upvote 1
37 minutes ago, Daysha said:

Niemeijer to Brescia in Seria B seems to be a done deal going by the twitter machine and assorted mejia!! 

Disappointing. Was really hoping for someone in his mould to be brought in. Just not feeling the Ronan or McGrath rumours the same. Hopefully we can still unearth a foreign gem with a track record of assists and goals. 

55 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Hancock to Arbroath off, looks like he's going to Fleetwood.

Where are you seeing that he's going to Fleetwood?

I thought we had cancelled it because of the injury at the weekend to Jack Mackenzie means that we want to wait until he is fit before we let him go and we plan to use Hancock ourselves?

Are you sure you have not misread a headline that his deal is off and Mikey Devlin is away down training with Fleetwood. 

59 minutes ago, shooftahmooftah said:

Your still British , if that’s what your passport says.  All politicians are liars, that includes the independent seeking liar in Bute house, who’s fixated only in getting her own way. Most of her SNP supporters don’t have a clue what her policies are. All you hear is we hate the English, and waving the Scottish flag and running around like idiots in kilts like demented morons. 
If she ever gets her way,  you will have a scotland with a puppet army, navy, and Air Force, no defence , no nuclear deterrent, and Putin having vodka in BUTE HOUSE, with the nodding donkey and her puppet party.   You will have the Haggis Euro, Interest rates so high , you’d be living in tents. 

Could you keep this shit to the appropriate thread, the miovski one is bad enough. Us who don’t give a shit about it shouldn’t have to read it on a football forum 

• Upvote 1
11 minutes ago, SupportmeansSUPPORT said:

Where are you seeing that he's going to Fleetwood?

I thought we had cancelled it because of the injury at the weekend to Jack Mackenzie means that we want to wait until he is fit before we let him go and we plan to use Hancock ourselves?

Are you sure you have not misread a headline that his deal is off and Mikey Devlin is away down training with Fleetwood. 

Screenshot-20220628-120436-BBC-Sport.jpg

12 minutes ago, shooftahmooftah said:

With a name like yerdas selzavon how did they allow you in the fucking country.   Don’t tell me your one of sturgeons illegal Chanel crossers that she put up in the western isles. 

Mmmmm well your pal Johnson appoints the sons of Kgb agents to the House of Lords....get back to fitba..

14 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Screenshot-20220628-120436-BBC-Sport.jpg

Yeah, the BBC have f#cked up and not read it properly. The report says we need Hancock because of the injury and then have added a bit on the end saying Devlin is training with Fleetwood. When i saw you message i thought i had missed something when i read it last night.

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/sport/football/aberdeen-fc/4464672/hancock-deal-off-as-ex-don-michael-devlin-linked-to-fleetwood1/

3 minutes ago, Forever Red said:

To whom it may concern: is there any chance of banning the fuckwit above? All he does is ruin any threads with his pish. It's not even remotely amusing ?‍♂️

Thanks in advance

A fed up reader

Block him. Did it ages ago. Him and FnD. What's a difference it makes

Can't see Boyle joining ourselves or Hibs any time soon. Al Faisaly would (you'd imagine) be looking to recoup as much as possible of the £2.5m they shelled out. Even if they were to take a 50% loss it'd be more than either club could afford or would be willing to spend on a 29 year old.

20 minutes ago, shooftahmooftah said:

Mmmmmmm, well your pal Blackford , sturgeons Natzi general in parliament backs SNP sex pests with open arms. Get back to fit. ???

Well I don't think you Tories are in any position to give lectures to anyone.Remind us what the last 2 by elections were caused by?

43 minutes ago, shooftahmooftah said:

You can’t have it all your own way.   Patience is a virtue.  The main benefit is the EU Mafia does not control us now, not fully anyway. 

I love your political insight.

So glad we've got the righteous Westminster heroes to protect us!

12 minutes ago, JamieMT said:

Can't see Boyle joining ourselves or Hibs any time soon. Al Faisaly would (you'd imagine) be looking to recoup as much as possible of the £2.5m they shelled out. Even if they were to take a 50% loss it'd be more than either club could afford or would be willing to spend on a 29 year old.

Yeah, add in the wage cut he'd need to take, best hope for him would be for an English championship club to take him on.

Back on topic... after all the excitement of last week and daily signings things have quietened down again. Wonder if anything will happen this week... hopefully Gunn is still in Aberdeen working hard to get some more signings in that he can shove on a plane and send over to Spain to meet up with the rest of the squad.