Summer 2022 Transfer Window

7 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Back on topic... after all the excitement of last week and daily signings things have quietened down again. Wonder if anything will happen this week... hopefully Gunn is still in Aberdeen working hard to get some more signings in that he can shove on a plane and send over to Spain to meet up with the rest of the squad.

Gunn is in Spain

46 minutes ago, SupportmeansSUPPORT said:

Yeah, the BBC have f#cked up and not read it properly. The report says we need Hancock because of the injury and then have added a bit on the end saying Devlin is training with Fleetwood. When i saw you message i thought i had missed something when i read it last night.

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/sport/football/aberdeen-fc/4464672/hancock-deal-off-as-ex-don-michael-devlin-linked-to-fleetwood1/

Not like the BBC to fuck up ?

I don't have a p&j subscription so couldn't actually see what it said. 

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Roberto said:

I've blocked him when he was first on the go... its only now newbies tend to quote him so I am reading his shit more.

I could be wrong with these days statement.

Blocking is a wonderful tool.

Stop quoting him however.

Haha. Like me with BHL. Quoting is the downfall. 

1 hour ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Back on topic... after all the excitement of last week and daily signings things have quietened down again. Wonder if anything will happen this week... hopefully Gunn is still in Aberdeen working hard to get some more signings in that he can shove on a plane and send over to Spain to meet up with the rest of the squad.

Gunn is in Spain.

4 minutes ago, JamieMT said:

The clubs Twitter account seems to have disappeared.

"Nothing to see here. Looks like this page doesn't exist"

I must be hallucinating seeing pics of them training in the Spanish sun and finding out that Hanratty has joined Forfar on loan for the season then

2 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

I must be hallucinating seeing pics of them training in the Spanish sun and finding out that Hanratty has joined Forfar on loan for the season then

I get the nothing to see here message followed by, "Here's a picture of a Poodle sitting in a chair for your trouble".

And to be fair it's a handsome looking Poodle, looking very comfortable in the chair. But i'd sooner have the club info you're getting.

3 minutes ago, JamieMT said:

I get the nothing to see here message followed by, "Here's a picture of a Poodle sitting in a chair for your trouble".

And to be fair it's a handsome looking Poodle, looking very comfortable in the chair. But i'd sooner have the club info you're getting.

Well I can reveal that Bates looks every inch the candidate for collapsing with heatstroke/sunburnt to a frazzle.

And he fouls every bit as much in training as he does in real matches

• Haha 2