Summer 2022 Transfer Window

18 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

If Celtic genuinely want Barron and he wants to go to Celtic, he will. We may as well use it to our advantage to get our player if scales is good enough/wanted.

If what you’ve suggested happened, and I doubt very much it will, Ramsay’s fee would be insignificant compared to what Barron will fetch. To go to The Tims, I’d be looking at £10m to allow him to go there.

If Celtic refused and started playing silly buggers regarding Scales, we move onto someone else.

However, it sounds like a deal will be done for Scales independently of Barron, in Jan

Barron is the real deal, as I suspect Duncan is.

7 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

I see whoever it was that made up the Akpom rumour on here has the guys at ABZFP fooled by it. 

Also Harry Ingolfsson running with the dutch youngster. 

All we need now is Scott Burns to run with Barron to celtic for £10m and we know the hat is the transfer rumour hub ?

Akpomadon

12 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

I see whoever it was that made up the Akpom rumour on here has the guys at ABZFP fooled by it. 

Also Harry Ingolfsson running with the dutch youngster. 

All we need now is Scott Burns to run with Barron to celtic for £10m and we know the hat is the transfer rumour hub ?

Nothing on Kays Ruiz-Atil, weird.

1 minute ago, Yerdas Selzavon said:

I absolutely cannot tell if you are at it with that name or whether there is actually more to that name. Your recent track record would certainly back up the latter...

I just think he's a player we should be looking at, whether we could get him or not I'm unsure.

3 minutes ago, redstrummer said:

this guy is a right footer , would make more sense if we were after a lefty

Does it really matter playing a righty on the left? Never seems to bother most football teams who play a flat back 4. If it a back 3, could understand the thinking.

Is it not moreso down to the limitations of David Bates, that he couldn't handle playing on the left?

9 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Does it really matter playing a righty on the left? Never seems to bother most football teams who play a flat back 4. If it a back 3, could understand the thinking.

Is it not moreso down to the limitations of David Bates, that he couldn't handle playing on the left?

just think the balance of the squad would be better , on further research apparently he can play left or right so even better