Summer 2022 Transfer Window

50 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

It's Zeus.

He kens fuck all and is sitting in his balcony or on a poolside lounger in some Spanish resort winding pant pishers like you up.

?

Although I do get bits here and there from one poster....

I am not sure why people are so worried about getting new players in, in such a hurry.

I was not sure about Goodwin at all when he was appointed, but to be fair, I really like the way he conducts himself. He has cleared our all the players he sees as dead wood and signed, what looks to be some really good players. He seems to  take his time and I believe now, that he will only sign players that he believes will really improve us. He seems very open and honest with the fans, and I for one can't now wait for the season to start. I think there could be some great times ahead for us under Goodwin. 

• Upvote 3
1 hour ago, moray1903 said:

I am not sure why people are so worried about getting new players in, in such a hurry.

I was not sure about Goodwin at all when he was appointed, but to be fair, I really like the way he conducts himself. He has cleared our all the players he sees as dead wood and signed, what looks to be some really good players. He seems to  take his time and I believe now, that he will only sign players that he believes will really improve us. He seems very open and honest with the fans, and I for one can't now wait for the season to start. I think there could be some great times ahead for us under Goodwin. 

Sensible comment and I tend to agree with you. I was very skeptical of JG and still not 100% but he deserves a chance.

Only issue taking our time signing players, is it takes them a while to settle, especially ones from outwith the UK. Should be fine for League Cup but last thing we need is to be playing catch up in the league early doors. The amount of time its taken for Ramadani and Miovski , doesn't bode well.

7 hours ago, Zorba said:

Sensible comment and I tend to agree with you. I was very skeptical of JG and still not 100% but he deserves a chance.

Only issue taking our time signing players, is it takes them a while to settle, especially ones from outwith the UK. Should be fine for League Cup but last thing we need is to be playing catch up in the league early doors. The amount of time its taken for Ramadani and Miovski , doesn't bode well.

The only mistake AFC made on Ramadani and Miovski was announcing their signings before they had successfully gone through the visa process.

Its led to fans moaning at the club for a situation that most clubs signing a foreign player will experience in having to wait much longer than usual for visa process to be completed.

7 minutes ago, torry_battery_ram said:

The only mistake AFC made on Ramadani and Miovski was announcing their signings before they had successfully gone through the visa process.

Its led to fans moaning at the club for a situation that most clubs signing a foreign player will experience in having to wait much longer than usual for visa process to be completed.

I would rather that they announced the players knowing this then not said anything.

Imagine if they hadn't announced either there would be even more pant pishing and a bit of pressure on the club as there is talk of ramirez (our only striker if we forgot about miovski) leaving. 

As a fan I want to know the club have got a player than sitting waiting in the dark

• Upvote 1