Summer 2022 Transfer Window

17 minutes ago, Redmist1903 said:

I wouldn't think the ? are for a young guy signing a new deal, would be surprised if the ? is not ?️ in the next day or so. 

He should be here today or early next week, Goodwin has already confirmed that. Don't think any of the ITK clowns really need to claim to be ITK over that one.

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

He should be here today or early next week, Goodwin has already confirmed that. Don't think any of the ITK clowns really need to claim to be ITK over that one.

It's a transfer rumour thread min, rumour being the keyword here.

Take most if it with a pinch of salt.

Moral of the story - chill out. Calling folk clowns is only showing yourself to be getting het up over a pretty harmless Internet thread/topic.

1 hour ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Wait... thats it? Thats what the 'breaking clouds' and ? was in reference to. Fuck me!!

The transfer window thread and people getting worked up and excited about a (albeit decent) youth prospect signing a new contract.

46 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

The people posting googly eye emojis and cryptic quotes.. the ITK brigade.

Have a day off

Quick question when was the last time a non old firm splashed out an estimated £1.3+ million in transfers in a single window.  Granted afc had 2 significant sales plus mckenna addons but still considering most clubs are relying on free transfers and loans to fill out their squad. Likely will go higher if they buy an attacking midfielder.  Excited that horrible team under glass has been completely dismantled.

3 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Moral of the story - chill out. Calling folk clowns is only showing yourself to be getting het up over a pretty harmless Internet thread/topic.

Just now, DD1903 said:

Have a day off

The clown is obsessed. Almost every post he's going off on one about people who are ITK.   

spacer.png

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Zeus said:

???? Exactly, I’d still jump on any one of yeez in euphoria when we score.

7 minutes ago, Donscanada said:

Quick question when was the last time a non old firm splashed out an estimated £1.3+ million in transfers in a single window.  Granted afc had 2 significant sales plus mckenna addons but still considering most clubs are relying on free transfers and loans to fill out their squad. Likely will go higher if they buy an attacking midfielder.  Excited that horrible team under glass has been completely dismantled.

Should hopefully pass £2 million before the window closes. I'd be surprised if any non old firm team has ever had this kind of outlay in one window. Its definitely made it an exciting summer.

7 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

The clown is obsessed. Almost every post he's going off on one about people who are ITK.  

Only because nobody is actually ITK but fair enough.

6 minutes ago, ThomohawkKid said:

???? Exactly, I’d still jump on any one of yeez in euphoria when we score.

As would i to be fair... @Zeus, @minijc, @Aberdeen1970, @DelMonte, @BrokenGlass... hell even @Millertime would be hunted down and given the biggest man hug when Ramirez scores the winning goal in the Scottish Cup final ?

4 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

As would i to be fair... @Zeus, @minijc, @Aberdeen1970, @DelMonte, @BrokenGlass... hell even @Millertime would be hunted down and given the biggest man hug when Ramirez scores the winning goal in the Scottish Cup final ?

Ooooft and il bet you boys cannot wait, hug from zero, it’s like mice and men all over again

hey George 

18 minutes ago, Donscanada said:

Hearts under Romanov I would guess but not sure. They fair splashed the cash.

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

I'm first in line if it's a pen...

5 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Ooooft and il bet you boys cannot wait, hug from zero, it’s like mice and men all over again

hey George 

They'll love it ?

6 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

2m? Can't see it. 

We;re at £1.3m just now and Goodwin still wants 2-3 more players. If Ronan is one thats anothe half million. Then if we do try to get Scales on a permanent that would push it over £2m you'd think.

41 minutes ago, Donmacca said:

Hearts under Romanov I would guess but not sure. They fair splashed the cash.

Your right, going by transfermarkt back in 05/06 they spent over £2 million ? Over £1 million of it on Mirsad Beslija who ended up playing 11 games for them. and £650k for Juho Makela who only played 20 times. No wonder they ended up in such a mess.

7 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

We'd be better signing a left back first as we don't even have a decent first choice in that position

We can always use Bates, Milne, McCrorie and Mackenzie as centre back cover in the short term. If Milne breaks through it would be a massive bonus

I wouldn't write off Mackenzie as a reasonable left back just yet.  What's his current injury and how long is he expected to be out for ?