Summer 2022 Transfer Window

47 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

So, assuming McLennan finally leaves the premises, on the wings, we’ve got this new guy, plus Hayes, Kennedy, Roberts and Vinnie?

And in central defence, we’ve really only got 2. And in creative midfield, we’ve only got a currently injured Barron.

Im struggling to understand both today’s signing and Roberts last week 

I assume we are still looking for a defender and a midfielder as well but it's simply that we can't control what order players become available.

I'm happy for us to bring in another winger if he's good- last season we were dreadful at breaking teams down and creating good chances.

Plus if your playing 4231 we probably need 6 of these types of players to have cover for 3 positions.

3 minutes ago, Daisy1903 said:

So how can you see my posts? Fucking liar as well.

And if you remember rightly I was blocked after pointing out you reply to every one of my posts. Irony. Fucking creepy wee lying balloon

Firstly, why are STILL replying to me? I'm not going to shag you dozy. 

secondly, you can view posts even if someones blocked.  But i'm not going to bother explaining how, you can work it out yourself dozy.

This will be my last reply to you. Bye Dozy

you fucking weirdo. 

19 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I don’t see the logic in us signing yet another player who plays wide right.

Seems a waste to me. 

And then, of course, we have Duk - feck only knows what his position is.

I'm all for the odd "bonus ball" signing as dear old Jimmy C used to say - taking a chance on a player that may or may not work out but for me, we've signing too feckin' many of those, in an era where we have dough to spend, and on more established players.

12 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Really bizarre signing if it is Morris. As others have said it doesn't make a lot of sense when other positions should be more of a priority. Hopefully another singing by the weekend in a position where we really need it.

Maybe it's simply because our main target as the creative midfielder we need has not yet confirmed where he sees his immediate future ....and we're waiting for him hoping that he'll become available and hoping that we can sign him.

In the meantime , though , we won't put all our other transfer business on hold until the main target makes his mind up. 

Looks like Goodwin is trying to give us a decent amount of attacking options in case we're not able to bring in our main creative midfielder target, or any other creative midfielder.

12 minutes ago, Helmet said:

I assume we are still looking for a defender and a midfielder as well but it's simply that we can't control what order players become available.

I'm happy for us to bring in another winger if he's good- last season we were dreadful at breaking teams down and creating good chances.

Plus if your playing 4231 we probably need 6 of these types of players to have cover for 3 positions.

Spot on and correct

11 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

That story was almost 2 weeks ago.  Would be a massive coincidence if the "ITK" managed to randomly guess the exact day he was signing.  

I don't really get the hate. 

It's not hate at all, essentially the guys are filtering available information down in to a WhatsApp for people who can't be bothered doing it for themselves, they're providing a service.

I don't actively hate the people claiming to be ITK, but what I do hate is how openly some members on here will brown nose them for the sake of a 4hr heads up on a player showing up that we were openly linked with and JG himself admitted to working on getting to the club.

Let's also not forget that every day this week has come with forecasts of sun and ??. It's educated guesswork at best.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
8 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

Firstly, why are STILL replying to me? I'm not going to shag you dozy. 

secondly, you can view posts even if someones blocked.  But i'm not going to bother explaining how, you can work it out yourself dozy.

This will be my last reply to you. Bye Dozy

you fucking weirdo. 

Can you also stop mentioning me every 5 minutes then too please when I've not even posted.

Dozy. Original. Where did you come up with that? Your bum chum?

16 minutes ago, 20two20 said:

It's not hate at all, essentially the guys are filtering available information down in to a WhatsApp for people who can't be bothered doing it for themselves, they're providing a service.

I don't actively hate the people claiming to be ITK, but what I do hate is how openly some members on here will brown nose them for the sake of a 4hr heads up on a player showing up that we were openly linked with and JG himself admitted to working on getting to the club.

Let's also not forget that every day this week has come with forecasts of sun and ??. It's educated guesswork at best.

The majority of those are just taking the piss. 

Mini though, for example, has messaged a few times saying "signing today" or "singing tomorrow" and been correct every time.  If that's guesswork then I'm going to have to ask him to do my lottery tickets as well. 

1 minute ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

We could let one or two go & they wouldn’t be missed. 
He’s one of them.

Ramirez, Bates, Lewis, Watkins and McLennan must be hoovering up over £20K a week collectively, for little or no return. If we could get even half of those off our wage bill at zero cost, we'd be laughing.

Maybe we have already budgeted on the possibility of that happening by bringing in Miovski and Ramadani on what must be big bucks, but it looks like we're in for a busy August

5 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

The majority of those are just taking the piss. 

Mini though, for example, has messaged a few times saying "signing today" or "singing tomorrow" and been correct every time.  If that's guesswork then I'm going to have to ask him to do my lottery tickets as well. 

It's all very well you saying that but when their public hints look exactly the same as all the other ITKers random guesses and they never actually give names that aren't public record then you'll forgive me for being skeptical.

10 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Ramirez, Bates, Lewis, Watkins and McLennan must be hoovering up over £20K a week collectively, for little or no return. If we could get even half of those off our wage bill at zero cost, we'd be laughing.

Maybe we have already budgeted on the possibility of that happening by bringing in Miovski and Ramadani on what must be big bucks, but it looks like we're in for a busy August

Ramirez, Lewis & Bates would need replaced. 

• Upvote 1