Summer 2022 Transfer Window

6 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

Why replace Bates;or Ramirez? Ramirez is a 3rd striker we already have 2, Bates is behind Milne in the pecking order. Lewis for sure would need replaced 

Why would anyone think its a good idea to go through a season with only 2 unproven strikers. Nobody actually knows how good Miovski and Duk are going to be. We need to have options up front to cover for injuries, loss of form, players just generally not being good enough (like JET last season!!). If Ramirez goes then we will need to replace him.

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Why would anyone think its a good idea to go through a season with only 2 unproven strikers. Nobody actually knows how good Miovski and Duk are going to be. We need to have options up front to cover for injuries, loss of form, players just generally not being good enough (like JET last season!!). If Ramirez goes then we will need to replace him.

I don't believe that's the plan, 2 players for each position. I'd rather he stayed though,  jury is out on the new number 9 for me. ?

5 minutes ago, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

Watkins or Ramirez + some cash to Fleetwood with Morris in return. 

Ronan on permanent deal from Wolves.

Dunne still a live option from St Mirren. 

McLennan to be released, potentially to St Mirren as part of Dunne deal.

Who’s coming in to replace Watkins or Ramirez?

6 minutes ago, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

Watkins or Ramirez + some cash to Fleetwood with Morris in return. 

Ronan on permanent deal from Wolves.

Dunne still a live option from St Mirren. 

McLennan to be released, potentially to St Mirren as part of Dunne deal.

Morris signing today so surely a true ITK'r would tell us who was part of the deal?

I like the sound of it all though

56 minutes ago, 20two20 said:

It's not hate at all, essentially the guys are filtering available information down in to a WhatsApp for people who can't be bothered doing it for themselves, they're providing a service.

I don't actively hate the people claiming to be ITK, but what I do hate is how openly some members on here will brown nose them for the sake of a 4hr heads up on a player showing up that we were openly linked with and JG himself admitted to working on getting to the club.

Let's also not forget that every day this week has come with forecasts of sun and ??. It's educated guesswork at best.

We do it to wind a few of you up. Head is up your arse if you’ve not noticed. You can’t even deny it works as you’ve just admitted it ?

Mini has been spot on all throughout the window however.

4 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

When you add in Polvara and Vinnie in Jan, quite a few project signings lately.

I half wonder it the data behind Morris is that he was a dynamite striker in the youths/reserves. He's been converted to a winger when breaking in to the first team.

So perhaps the thinking could be he'll be a reasonable winger (eg better than McLennan) but a potential project to unlock the striker in him

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

We do it to wind a few of you up. Head is up your arse if you’ve not noticed. You can’t even deny it works as you’ve just admitted it ?

Mini has been spot on all throughout the window however.

I admitted hating brown nosers, never mentioned getting wound up.

Also "we"? This doesn't concern you as you've never been accused of being ITK ?

• Haha 2
9 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Ramirez still in Aberdeen, would imagine if he was part of any deal that was being announced today that he'd be down in Fleetwood.

His wife doesn’t appear to be enamoured with life up here. A flit to Fleetwood would tip her over the edge.

12 minutes ago, 20two20 said:

I admitted hating brown nosers, never mentioned getting wound up.

Also "we"? This doesn't concern you as you've never been accused of being ITK ?

You said you hate the people who brown nose. 

You are clearly wound up, amazing you’re still denying it.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, DelMonte said:

You said you hate the people who brown nose. 

You are clearly wound up, amazing you’re still denying it.

Hating a group of people doesn't equate to being wound up.

You might need a wet wipe to clean off that nose of yours though, plenty of them around here.

41 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

I don't believe that's the plan, 2 players for each position. I'd rather he stayed though,  jury is out on the new number 9 for me. ?

2 for each position, but I reckon we'll have another couple on top of that to round out the squad. Particularly if we are counting Milne and Duncan as first team players.