Summer 2022 Transfer Window

7 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Nae sure about this Morris signing. 

Seems like one for the future, which is fine,  but need quality in now. Especially in midfield. 

Was thinking the same, going by his stats last season there is no guarantee hes going to be a starter for us this season. Look forward to the side settling over next handful of games to see who are our starters. 

15 minutes ago, minijc said:

If you want, you can go look at how quickly a signing has been announced after I've given my weather forecasts, you can also search and see that I put up Roos' initials before he signed too.

What a desperate bastard ???

Please acknowledge me. Please love me. Your most pathetic display yet. You had more credibility when you tried to pass off your vagueness as ITK.

We also remember the countless times you put up a weather report in the week the CLUB announced they'd make 5 signings, all the times nothing came of it, the Norwegian flag and the Italian signing. Haha, desperation overload.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4
7 minutes ago, Daisy1903 said:

What a desperate bastard ???

Please acknowledge me. Please love me. Your most pathetic display yet. You had more credibility when you tried to pass off your vagueness as ITK.

We also remember the countless times you put up a weather report in the week the CLUB announced they'd make 5 signings, all the times nothing came of it, the Norwegian flag and the Italian signing. Haha, desperation overload.

Oh Dozy, what a gift you are.

Never said we'd be signing an Italian, you'll also find that all of my weather forecasts have been extremely accurate, Lauritsen was a sore one but again I never said he had signed, my change to the Norway flag happened the day he arrived here.

27 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Nae sure about this Morris signing. 

Seems like one for the future, which is fine,  but need quality in now. Especially in midfield. 

Whether it's this guy or not, think it's exactly the sort of signing we should be making. Young players with potential with massive upside. 

Not every signing will work, obviously, but I like the strategy.

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, minijc said:

Oh Dozy, what a gift you are.

Never said we'd be signing an Italian, you'll also find that all of my weather forecasts have been extremely accurate, Lauritsen was a sore one but again I never said he had signed, my change to the Norway flag happened the day he arrived here.

Haha "rinsed" you wee man. You're raging

• Upvote 1