Summer 2022 Transfer Window

Really could do with another couple of starting players in the next day or so. A real top midfielder could make a big difference to a team which I think is shaping up okay for this season. If there has been a signing of that nature in the bag since last night can't help but think something would have leaked to the media by now. I know theres been a few others that have came as a bit of a surprise but generally theres still been some speculation. Hopefully still news to come tonight!  

Boyle is probably about 90% certain to be back at Hibs if he comes back to Scotland. 

They will pay whatever it takes to get him back on loan & will match anything we offer I am sure. Hibs fans love him & are pretty sure he’s returning (all the funnier if we do somehow get him though) with his Mrs & kids still in Edinburgh. 

I wouldn’t pin too much excitement on the Boyle prospect tbh

This thread has now amassed over 13,000 posts, most of which have been shite.

The general talk of the ITK crowd, and a few wannabes, in the most recent posts is there is an imminent signing that is going to excite the Dons support. 

Given that I was born cynical back in the black and white days I remain to be convinced that this bold claim will ultimately be true.

Anyone got tomorrow's weather forecast at hand?

2 minutes ago, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

The general talk of the ITK crowd, and a few wannabes, in the most recent posts is there is an imminent signing that is going to excite the Dons support. 

Given that I was born cynical back in the black and white days I remain to be convinced that this bold claim will ultimately be true.

It’s just hedge betters really.

JG says he’s signing a couple more so the scattergun approach of guesses when these will happen in hope of getting lucky with timing is pretty funny actually.

15 minutes ago, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

Us canadians live for the transfer window.. or at least that is what i keep being told.

21 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Pretty much the model going forward. 

Recruit based on potential.  He's only 20 remember and has broken through at League One. 

Better than having a squad half full of 30 plus players like last season. 

We still need to sign some players who can come into the team and make an immediate impact, they can’t all be “projects” for the future