Summer 2022 Transfer Window

1 hour ago, ThomohawkKid said:

Jeezus. I joked the other day they were the same person, but surely not. Let’s be honest it’s not cool having 1 account on here, never mind 2 ? 

can anybody clarify?

Tbf Jimmy seems much sounder and more informative. Jeckyl n Hyde? 

Beware the multiple account rabbit hole buddy, Its been the downfall of many 

5 hours ago, RedRichard said:

strongly disagree, we need some extra quality in a first choice #10

Agree with this. The football under McInnes became utterly awful to watch and one of the biggest contributors for that was he insisted on buying 52 CM’s, none of which could thread a pass or unlock a defence. We became dull as dishwater and horribly predictable and easy to counter. The best way to keep the wingers a danger is to create a threat in the middle. Our link up with the main striker has to be better than we’ve seen in the past 3 seasons.

• Upvote 1
7 hours ago, ThomohawkKid said:

Jeezus. I joked the other day they were the same person, but surely not. Let’s be honest it’s not cool having 1 account on here, never mind 2 ? 

can anybody clarify?

Can’t be bothered reading this kind of stuff to be  honest. And I’m talking about petty squabbles not whether someone has 2 accounts. Not what I come on here for and find it boring. I prefer when we stick to decent discussions about the club or stuff that’s genuinely funny. 

• Upvote 2
9 hours ago, Kiriakov33 said:

Goodwin mentioned at the start of the week he was hopeful of getting 2 in before the St Mirren game.  Any chance of another one in tomorrow itk’ers ?? 

I'd be surprised but things do change quite quickly especially when you are speaking to several options.

7 hours ago, ThomohawkKid said:

can anybody clarify?

No idea who Jimmy is but he clearly knows, although I have conflicting news on Ronan.

3 hours ago, TerryMcDermott said:

Agree with this. The football under McInnes became utterly awful to watch and one of the biggest contributors for that was he insisted on buying 52 CM’s, none of which could thread a pass or unlock a defence. We became dull as dishwater and horribly predictable and easy to counter. The best way to keep the wingers a danger is to create a threat in the middle. Our link up with the main striker has to be better than we’ve seen in the 

Still finished 4th..

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Rico1903 said:

Can’t be bothered reading this kind of stuff to be  honest. And I’m talking about petty squabbles not whether someone has 2 accounts. Not what I come on here for and find it boring. I prefer when we stick to decent discussions about the club or stuff that’s genuinely funny. 

Fine, I’ll try be funny Rico. Nobody can be bothered reading your constant dick snogging, even when the “weather” is out by 24 hours.

1 hour ago, minijc said:

I'd be surprised but things do change quite quickly especially when you are speaking to several options.

No idea who Jimmy is but he clearly knows, although I have conflicting news on Ronan.

We are definitely still after Ronan. If we do get him it's more likely to be a loan.

It's not definite we are getting him though. 

2 minutes ago, jimmydragon said:

We are definitely still after Ronan. If we do get him it's more likely to be a loan.

As I said, conflicting, I really can't see us getting him unless something drastically changes and changes quick. 

1 minute ago, minijc said:

As I said, conflicting, I really can't see us getting him unless something drastically changes and changes quick. 

5 minutes ago, jimmydragon said:

Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!

25 minutes ago, minijc said:

Is there now someone else that we are close to getting then if not going for Ronan? And would we go fir the two of them if Ronan became available?

3 hours ago, Rico1903 said:

Throw in the odd career ending meltdown and I concur