Summer 2022 Transfer Window

1 hour ago, KidCreole said:

20 years ago I can recall my dad complaining about us trying to sign a successful player from the English 1st division and how that reflected on the standard of Scottish football, Fast forward to us signing a Fleetwood non starter, I wonder if the reason people are so harsh when judging players is because to admit these guys can do a job for us is also to admit to the standard of our league 

It's not the standard, but the gulf in cash that's created this, that is the issue 

7 minutes ago, Broken_Glass said:

And the non clique members - just so you're aware. 

To be fair you've definitely been trying to fit in with the clique this last couple of months, not a bad turnaround from someone who was basically me at the beginning of the year. I'll never resort to arse licking to try and fit in though.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

To be fair you've definitely been trying to fit in with the clique this last couple of months, not a bad turnaround from someone who was basically me at the beginning of the year. I'll never resort to arse licking to try and fit in though.

It's the entire board, not just a small 'clique'

• Upvote 2
1 minute ago, zeroisgod76 said:

An yet its the same usual dickheads that jump onto every one of my posts without fail, football related or not. They'd argue the point with me if i said the sky was blue. Its actually very funny.

If you said the sky was blue you would be making some sense though. Not just posting nonsense like you do usually 

• Haha 2
15 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Knew you'd not be able to resist Del... as i said usual dickheads jumping on all my posts ?

I've not been on here long and don't post often but hope you're OK with a bit of constructive criticism lad - you tend to come across as a tedious twerp ?‍♂️ No offence intended ?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 5
1 hour ago, zeroisgod76 said:

?????

Find a way in - on an internet based forum. Lol.