Summer 2022 Transfer Window

7 minutes ago, Forever Red said:

I've not been on here long and don't post often but hope you're OK with a bit of constructive criticism lad - you tend to come across as a tedious twerp ?‍♂️ No offence intended ?

Tedious .  So would you be, if you were wrapped in cloth ??in a tomb under the Pyramid of Giza ?for the past 3000 years.   Give zero a break min.      But a  Good idea as you say you don’t post often.

12 minutes ago, Broken_Glass said:

Find a way in - on an internet based forum. Lol. 

Find a way in? What are you on about?

13 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Ignored the point though. Majority of posters are sick of you but it’s them who’s the issue? 

The point was, the usual dickheads jump on every single one of my posts... no matter what i say. And here you are proving the point.

13 minutes ago, CCB III said:

??

Rolf Harris?

1 minute ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Find a way in? What are you on about?

The point was, the usual dickheads jump on every single one of my posts... no matter what i say. And here you are proving the point.

Rolf Harris?

Your point is wrong. Why don’t they jump on anyone else? It’s cause you are the issue, not everyone else. Lack of awareness is amazing. 

30 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Your point is wrong. Why don’t they jump on anyone else? It’s cause you are the issue, not everyone else. Lack of awareness is amazing. 

I’m fully aware that people don’t like me. Not got an issue with that. 

But the point is that the usual dickheads jump onto any post I make, not matter what it is. I could say it’s a nice sunny day, blue skies and sunshine… and one of the clique would jump on telling me I’m wrong and that I’m posting shite as usual because there’s one tiny cloud in the sky.

it actually amuses me no end.

But you do understand there’s a block function if it’s getting to you so much? I’ve used it on a number of posters… it’s great.

Assembled AFC Chat congregation, let us pray. The ITK'ers Prayer:

Our ITK'ers, who art on AFC Chat, hallowed be thy name;
Thy inside info come, thy will be done on AFC Chat as it is in Cormack Park.
Give us this day our daily signings, and forgive us our doubts, as we forgive those who doubt against you;
and lead us not into lower league temptation, but deliver us from further Celtic loan signings.
For thine is the AFC Chatdom, and the ITK power and glory, for ever and ever*. Amen.

*Well, until you get one wrong, then you can get to fuck, obvs. :checkit:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Ando said:

Assembled AFC Chat congregation, let us pray. The ITK'ers Prayer:

Our ITK'ers, who art on AFC Chat, hallowed be thy name;
Thy inside info come, thy will be done on AFC Chat as it is in Cormack Park.
Give us this day our daily signings, and forgive us our doubts, as we forgive those who doubt against you;
and lead us not into lower league temptation, but deliver us from further Celtic loan signings.
For thine is the AFC Chatdom, and the ITK power and glory, for ever and ever*. Amen.

*Well, until you get one wrong, then you can get to fuck, obvs. :checkit:

Sorry chief but that is obscenely cringe

• Upvote 2
3 minutes ago, Yerdas Selzavon said:

Sorry chief but that is obscenely cringe

Just a bit of silliness, a change from the endless bollocks about who's "ITK" or not. I personally couldn't care less, what difference it makes knowing who's signing for the club an hour or two before the club announces it I'll never know.

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Ando said:

Just a bit of silliness, a change from the endless bollocks about who's "ITK" or not. I personally couldn't care less, what difference it makes knowing who's signing for the club an hour or two before the club announces it I'll never know.

I enjoyed it Ando

Comfortably the most insightful post on the thread 

In fact, maybe the most insightful on the whole site 

• Haha 1

You'd think that heading for 14,000 posts that we'd signed a few football teams worth of players this summer. 

But alas no. Most posts are either folk greetin' that they are misunderstood, folk pretending to be ITK and on the wind up or folk, supposedly ITK, soaking up the attention at how clever they might have been.

At times, and as a consequence, the thread can be amusing from time to time but thank feck the season is back with a game tomorrow that we should, hopefully, win and generate more worthy chat elsewhere. COYR!!

On 8/4/2022 at 2:34 PM, 20two20 said:

I don't know what the cost of living is like over there but that might be a contributing factor.

If it costs 70% of your salary to pay your bills up here but only costs 25% down there you might technically be taking home less money but with a way higher quality of life. Who knows.

Cost of living is lower, but not that much lower.

In real terms, my local has marvellous pints for €1.75, quite cheap too in holiday resorts, bit more expensive in cities €4-5.

Certainly much higher life quality than back there for sure.

I think a fair few of the clubs can pay decent wages tho', way more than most SPL premiership sides.

Decent sponsorship and some minted owners. Allegedly.

2 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

You definitely won't be 

That’s a bit presumptuous. If we sign someone with a bit of a reputation for being a good player i.e Connor Ronan I probably would get excited, if we sign another Ryan Edmondson probably not. 

Or do you know who it is we are signing and already know they are another Ryan Edmondson so I won’t be excited. If so thanks for the heads up, if I expect to be disappointed I won’t feel so bad when I am