Summer 2022 Transfer Window

1 minute ago, Brotydon said:

Clarkson, once described as a wonderkid, can certainly pick a pass but his loan spell was cut short because Klopp didn't think he was getting enough game time at Blackburn. Can't see hime getting many first team starts if everyone stays fit.

My Blackburn mate said he's too lightweight, needed to bulk up, his description of him was  like Polvara.

4 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

If it is him his passing is superb. 

Bit like a right footed Kenny McLean 

Certainly can pass, I've just watched a few you tube vids, just my mate said he was lightweight at Blackburn hopefully he's bulked up in summer,  though some comments are he looks like a young Modric on the ball. 

2 hours ago, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

You'd think that heading for 14,000 posts that we'd signed a few football teams worth of players this summer. 

But alas no. Most posts are either folk greetin' that they are misunderstood, folk pretending to be ITK and on the wind up or folk, supposedly ITK, soaking up the attention at how clever they might have been.

At times, and as a consequence, the thread can be amusing from time to time but thank feck the season is back with a game tomorrow that we should, hopefully, win and generate more worthy chat elsewhere. COYR!!

I'm the one and only poster ITK about who are the real ITK'rs

Well, Goodwin promised a clearout and if Clarkson is confirmed we can field a complete team of new signings:

Roos

Richardson Stewart Scales Coulson. 
              Clarkson, Ramadani. 
        Morris.   Roberts.     Duk.  
                          Miovski 

4 minutes ago, Brotydon said:

Well, Goodwin promised a clearout and if Clarkson is confirmed we can field a complete team of new signings:

Roos

Richardson Stewart Scales Coulson. 
              Clarkson, Ramadani. 
        Morris.   Roberts.     Duk.  
                          Miovski 

7 first choice rest back up? big changes though, I've not seen a window like it?