Summer 2022 Transfer Window

38 minutes ago, Kiriakov33 said:

Yep, agree.  He mentioned On the red tv presser that he was hoping to get one more real quality player in.  I think there could stil be 2-3 more players in  but will depend on if we can get shot of a few.  

Will they be a quality exciting player like the ones he said when we signed the rest, or because he said a real quality player does that mean he will be even better than the rest 

1 hour ago, shooftahmooftah said:

At this very time, Aberdeen is a shit hole, the present councillors have seen to that.   Union street is a filthy joke, union terrace gardens a mess with Daleks  in each corner.   Dundee is miles ahead .  

Agreed, and yet we still have numpties on here that think an Abereen council will have the best interests of the club at heart by helping them build a stadium at the beach. Deluded idiots.

16 hours ago, shooftahmooftah said:

At this very time, Aberdeen is a shit hole, the present councillors have seen to that.   Union street is a filthy joke, union terrace gardens a mess with Daleks  in each corner.   Dundee is miles ahead .  

Yeah, I know it's a shit hole.

Think the scope of the shit-holery runs beyond the present council plebs (whoever they may be) tho.

Point being made was that if precious Mrs Ramirez thinks Aberdeen is bad compared to her pretty as a picture homeland, which is so tough for her to be away from, then Southampton would be the end of her.

3 hours ago, muttonhumper said:

Yeah, I know it's a shit hole.

Think the scope of the shit-holery runs beyond the present council plebs (whoever they may be) tho.

Point being made was that if precious Mrs Ramirez thinks Aberdeen is bad compared to her pretty as a picture homeland, which is so tough for her to be away from, then Southampton would be the end of her.

Isn't Southampton quite similar? 

A seaside city/town mainly propped up by industry?

Never been, like 

10 minutes ago, ERNIE said:

Aha..the return of the 1_0 win..

I will take it over draws and defeats. If we win the next 10 games 1-0 I am sure none of us will be complaining. Today was an improvement and I thought the clean sheet was more important today than knocking in a few more (although we did deserve more)

if we can ship out some of the deadwood (McLennan, Bates, Watkins, Ramirez) and bring in 2 quality players this team can achieve things this season. A versatile defender and a proper creative midfielder and i'd be happy. If we let Ramirez and Watkins go i'd like a striker but that's probably being a bit greedy. Already reliant on Bojan.