Summer 2022 Transfer Window

1 hour ago, Tord31 said:

if we get ourselves through to the international break first.

Barron and Clarkson are only out for two more games.

Not sure about Roberts?

Didn't Goodwin say about a fortnight ago that Barron would be back "after the World Cup break"? Presumably he actually meant the break later this month for the Nations League matches. In the same interview he said that Roberts would be out longer.....sure he mentioned "after the winter break" which presumably means after the World Cup finals

On 7/31/2022 at 7:02 AM, redone said:

There you go again, min....putting words in other folks' mouths. Seems to be a habit you've got.  And arrogantly assuming you know what we're all thinking 

Time will tell if he turns out to be good  for Hearts. I hope he doesn't but I fear he will. Seems like he's made a good start though.  But you already know he's "mediocre at best" so you've got no worries on that score.

Of course , I agree that you can't judge a player on one game. Stating the obvious. But my opinion that he's better than "mediocre at best" is based mainly on clips I've seen of him on TV highlights over several years.   

And I'd be surprised if I'm newer to football than you. But can't rule it out. And of course your definition of it might be different from mine.

Check out HMFC Kickback for the opinions on Forrest 

Hilarious and brilliant Hearts are back to usual Hearts after 1 decent season

But just for you maybe see how little they think of Forrest. Almost like 1 game wasn't enough to judge how he would step up ...

• Upvote 2
19 hours ago, afc_blockhead said:

Check out HMFC Kickback for the opinions on Forrest 

Hilarious and brilliant Hearts are back to usual Hearts after 1 decent season

But just for you maybe see how little they think of Forrest. Almost like 1 game wasn't enough to judge how he would step up ...

Hard to laugh at their shiteness too much this season. Given they’re on same points as us. 

• Upvote 1
23 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Hard to laugh at their shiteness too much this season. Given they’re on same points as us. 

Its not though is it

A hearts support (much like the poster on here shows) genuinely confident of splitting the old firm and "making an impact" in europe. Proclaiming how they are the "third force" after 1 decent season in 8.

3 defeats in a row (including out league cup at home to Killie and livi in the league)

6 defeats in 7

Its not hard to laugh at Hearts reverting to type in the face of a support deluded in to how big they are after 1 decent season 

4 hours ago, afc_blockhead said:

Its not though is it

A hearts support (much like the poster on here shows) genuinely confident of splitting the old firm and "making an impact" in europe. Proclaiming how they are the "third force" after 1 decent season in 8.

3 defeats in a row (including out league cup at home to Killie and livi in the league)

6 defeats in 7

Its not hard to laugh at Hearts reverting to type in the face of a support deluded in to how big they are after 1 decent season 

Who?

• 2 months later...