Summer 2022 Transfer Window

25 minutes ago, minijc said:

Far from it.

Anyway I'm excited by one of the pre contracts we've got tied up, no doubt some will still moan though.

So this player has actually signed the pre-contract already?

And not just been up, had a look around and headed back where he came from with vague "Aye I'll see you in the summer" without actually having anything official inked?

8 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Nae bother, you're a fud though.

Lol

7 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

To be fair to mini he had a mare of a January window. 

Was behind the curve on almost everything so he'll be wanting to restore his reputation. 

Hahaha superb, shows how clueless you are.

5 minutes ago, super_al said:

Minjic whats the logic in the club not announcing these pre contract signings? Especially after yesterday. 

Can be many reasons

Player may not want it announced in case his current club drop him on the strength of it. Which could cost them appearance/bonus money. Or, as happened with Gallagher, he was a current international who was looking to get selected for the Scotland Euro squad and needed to keep playing. Motherwell dropped him the instant it came out he had signed a pre contract with us.

On the club's side.......they may not want it made public too early in case the player who currently has that position in the team takes the huff because the club have signed his possible/probable replacement

13 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Is his current employer not worth upsetting? Spill ih beans.

It's more common courtesy, especially when the player is a starter, I don't think they'd want to face getting left out of the team.  This happens quite a bit from this stage in the season, all will be revealed soon, hopefully probably around May.