Summer 2022 Transfer Window

12 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Did we not get Ramadani from abroad?? ?. Once contracts are signed then the transfer is done. It's just international clearance and then player registration. Regustration migyt take place on July 1st for anyone signed before that date. But there have been plenty international transfers announced already. 

Aye but we're waiting for the Ramsay money to clear into our account. Will take 3 - 5 working days. 

Of course we'll then have to wait another 3-5 working days for our payments to clear into the accounts of the clubs we're buying from.

• Haha 3

On 6/15/2022 at 3:13 AM, fine-n-dandy said:

& you are taking one persons post & positive view on that as the general consensus of all to form your opinion ?

So many are often guilty of this. Taking one persons opinion as a complete change in mindset for the whole support ?

I know we are sheep but ffs each individual post is not done by everyone through a voting system ?

i know I am no with the in crowd & this possibly explains why I didn’t get the memo to approve your opinion on this matter. How does one get on this list? Without being willing to stop being a cunt preferably ?

I got bored halfway through that. Something about you being a cunt though, so you have my vote

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
2 hours ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Where was The jok? There sick depraved cunts on here that fantasise over little girls. That’s a fact and not funny in the slightest.

I was trying to be as nice as I could be and really shouldn’t even bother replying to this . 

Just let it lie and learn your lesson you fucking muppet 

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Did we not get Ramadani from abroad?? ?. Once contracts are signed then the transfer is done. It's just international clearance and then player registration. Registration might take place on July 1st for anyone signed before that date. But there have been plenty international transfers announced already. 

Haven’t seen any pics from training.  Guess work but does not international clearance = work permit  ability to be paid to train and appear in kit?  Honestly asking don’t know but seems to be possible. If ramadani is pictured training I’m wrong - if not ??????

4 minutes ago, NEM said:

Is he? Why’s he not at training today then?

If he's not, fair enough. But as much as the tabloids are full of it, i doubt they'd have reported him back en-masse if he's not. And if he's not, it's not going to be because he forgot to mention he was leaving to Mrs Ramirez before he boarded a flight to Scotland. If you know different, say.

4 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

He’s also removed references to Aberdeen on his Twitter profile apparently.

I think we’ll have the no9 jersey to fill as well.

Just as well we’ve signed so many players & only need to look for a centre forward. 

Now that is more substantial and worrying. A quick check of his Twitter and it looks very much like it's been de-Dons'd.

6 minutes ago, JamieMT said:

If he's not, fair enough. But as much as the tabloids are full of it, i doubt they'd have reported him back en-masse if he's not. And if he's not, it's not going to be because he forgot to mention he was leaving to Mrs Ramirez before he boarded a flight to Scotland. If you know different, say.

NEM, based on the Ramirez thread it looks like i owe you an apology.

2 minutes ago, Daisy1903 said:

Do you use emojis on every post so that it looks like at least one person finds you funny? ????????????

Oooft. Even the emojis are makin you salty the day. Definitely on the blob ?

????

10 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I wouldn’t say it’s “worrying”.

Our highest earning player, who doesn’t want to be here, will be gone & we can replace him. 

I wouldn't say worrying was an extreme description if true. We don't exactly have a glut of players ready to step into our lone strikers place. And it's not like we've been busy in the transfer market to this point.

F*ck it! No point bothering, if it's true, it's true. Just one more position to fill.

1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I wouldn’t say it’s “worrying”.

Our highest earning player, who doesn’t want to be here, will be gone & we can replace him

Can we? Haven’t made a good job of it thus far, how many players need replaced before the start of the season? As it stands we have several positions needed filled with the only addition of ramadani, so that’s ojo replaced, great, looks like no one of note wants to come to Aberdeen, or is this a delaying tactic to get folk buzzing when we unveil the 6-10 players minimum to be able to compete adequately 

6 hours ago, JamieMT said:

Where are you hearing this? Was well reported a couple of days back he was on Scottish shores.

Go on instagram search for Ticmasterproo  look at his story he was doing hill runs in LA or Facebook Aberdeen fc-the red army where the have the the ee link from the Norwegian player former manager someone posted the picture I’d don’t know how to post a picture on here 

7 hours ago, Bamber said:

Haven’t seen any pics from training.  Guess work but does not international clearance = work permit  ability to be paid to train and appear in kit?  Honestly asking don’t know but seems to be possible. If ramadani is pictured training I’m wrong - if not ??????

International clearance isn't the same as a work permit. International clearance is the transfer of a players registration between 2 Football Associations. If you ever look when Aberdeen sign a player even from England they still say "subject to international clearance". 

Ramadani wouldn't be here yet anyway because he's been on international duty with Albania so he's likely been granted extra time off. Much like Lewis Ferguson. 

Ramadani also has his work permit because the club had to do a special exemption hearing or something along those lines because he didn't automatically qualify for one.