Summer 2022 Transfer Window

2 hours ago, Baaaaa heid said:

Go on instagram search for Ticmasterproo  look at his story he was doing hill runs in LA or Facebook Aberdeen fc-the red army where the have the the ee link from the Norwegian player former manager someone posted the picture I’d don’t know how to post a picture on here 

If you actually look at the post on Instagram it has the hashtag #tbt which is throwback Thursday. Usually means it’s an old picture or video. 
Genuinely, who knows where he is just now.

1 minute ago, aberdeen1970 said:

?

There's actually posters now who post "why haven't we signed anyone yet? " late at night then go to sleep and post the exact same when they wake up in the morning! 

We can still raise a team against Buckie if we have no further signings, no Campbell, no Ramsay, no Ferguson, no Ramadani, and no Ramirez.

Lewis

McCrorie Gallagher Bates Mackenzie

Barron Polvara

Besuijen Kennedy Hayes

Watkins

This team avoids relegation

9 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

We can still raise a team against Buckie if we have no further signings, no Campbell, no Ramsay, no Ferguson, no Ramadani, and no Ramirez.

Lewis

Barron Polvara

Besuijen Kennedy Hayes

Watkins

I admire your confidence ?

10 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Lewis

Barron Polvara

Besuijen Kennedy Hayes

Watkins

This team spells relegation

32 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

If you actually look at the post on Instagram it has the hashtag #tbt which is throwback Thursday. Usually means it’s an old picture or video. 
Genuinely, who knows where he is just now.

True but until there is evidence he is here don’t know what to believe though there would of at least been a picture of him yesterday at training 

18 minutes ago, Baaaaa heid said:

True but until there is evidence he is here don’t know what to believe though there would of at least been a picture of him yesterday at training 

Absolute no way he’s managed to go a day without posting his where abouts on Instagram. He’s not back. 

13 hours ago, Kiriakov33 said:

Genuinely hope your right but why hasn’t he already signed.  Noticed a quote by him on twitter being very non-commital about anything.  I suspect his heads been turned elsewhere. 

He was doing a press conference yesterday but sounds like he has been told not to talk about it. The move will need international clearance and with the new rules i believe we will still have to get approvals from the exceptions panel to get a visa for him before any move can be finalized. 

This was the report on what he said which was bascially i cant talk about it.

https://www.ta.no/kan-bli-solgt-skal-si-noe-mer-om-ikke-sa-lenge/s/5-50-1393992 and using online translation it reads as

SKIEN: Tobias Lauritsen (24) and Joshua Kitolano (20) may be on their way away from Odd, but neither of them wants to say much about either Aberdeen or Sparta Rotterdam.

After Thursday's training, the duo lined up for both Varden and TA. It still seems uncertain whether Tobias Lauritsen will accept Scottish Aberdeen.

Earlier this week, the 24-year-old is said to have visited the club.

According to TA's experience, Odd and Aberdeen have agreed on a transfer fee. Then it remains for Lauritsen to decide where he wants to continue his career, and possibly agree with the Scots on the personal conditions.

In the think tank

- Have you decided or said no to Aberdeen?

- Unfortunately, I have to say no comment yet, then I will say something more in the near future, hopefully, Tobias Lauritsen answers.

- So you are simply in the think tank?

- No comment.

- Are there more clubs on the field?

- I just have to refer to my agent, then we'll take it back later, he answers politely.

- I do not want to confirm or deny whether Tobias has said yes or no. This is up to Tobias, says Odd's sports manager, Morten Rønningen.

The agent, Jack Karadas, has not responded to TA.

If Lauritsen is sold this summer, Odd will have a new striker.

26 minutes ago, Baaaaa heid said:

Same, doesn't look like he's here or at least it doesn't seem that he took part in training yesterday if he is here

7 minutes ago, slippers said:

Absolute no way he’s managed to go a day without posting his where abouts on Instagram. He’s not back. 

He's not posted for a week, think thats the longest he's ever gone.

11 minutes ago, SupportmeansSUPPORT said:

He was doing a press conference yesterday but sounds like he has been told not to talk about it. The move will need international clearance and with the new rules i believe we will still have to get approvals from the exceptions panel to get a visa for him before any move can be finalized. 

This was the report on what he said which was bascially i cant talk about it.

https://www.ta.no/kan-bli-solgt-skal-si-noe-mer-om-ikke-sa-lenge/s/5-50-1393992 and using online translation it reads as

SKIEN: Tobias Lauritsen (24) and Joshua Kitolano (20) may be on their way away from Odd, but neither of them wants to say much about either Aberdeen or Sparta Rotterdam.

After Thursday's training, the duo lined up for both Varden and TA. It still seems uncertain whether Tobias Lauritsen will accept Scottish Aberdeen.

Earlier this week, the 24-year-old is said to have visited the club.

According to TA's experience, Odd and Aberdeen have agreed on a transfer fee. Then it remains for Lauritsen to decide where he wants to continue his career, and possibly agree with the Scots on the personal conditions.

In the think tank

- Have you decided or said no to Aberdeen?

- Unfortunately, I have to say no comment yet, then I will say something more in the near future, hopefully, Tobias Lauritsen answers.

- So you are simply in the think tank?

- No comment.

- Are there more clubs on the field?

- I just have to refer to my agent, then we'll take it back later, he answers politely.

- I do not want to confirm or deny whether Tobias has said yes or no. This is up to Tobias, says Odd's sports manager, Morten Rønningen.

The agent, Jack Karadas, has not responded to TA.

If Lauritsen is sold this summer, Odd will have a new striker.

It’s a done deal. Just waiting for assurances before announcing I’d imagine. Chance he may not get clearance maybe so don’t want to announce it to get egg on face. 

6 minutes ago, slippers said:

It’s a done deal. Just waiting for assurances before announcing I’d imagine. Chance he may not get clearance maybe so don’t want to announce it to get egg on face. 

That's my take on it. I actually saw a post from Ramadani's agent saying the visa process was very long.

1 hour ago, Tord31 said:

Lewis

Barron Polvara

Besuijen Kennedy Hayes

Watkins

I like your confidence on then new season and those players. A team with a few better players than that in it barely got 10th place take the better players out and we are struggling. 

15 minutes ago, thurso said:

I like your confidence on then new season and those players. A team with a few better players than that in it barely got 10th place take the better players out and we are struggling. 

We need 10 signings. 1 down 9 to go

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Tord31 said:

Lewis

Barron Polvara

Besuijen Kennedy Hayes

Watkins

Every single one of those players was in some way partially responsible for the shitshow that was last season. Absolutely zero confidence they would be able to avoid relegation.

3 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Every single one of those players was in some way partially responsible for the shitshow that was last season. Absolutely zero confidence they would be able to avoid relegation.

Aye but its a friendly against Buckie min to get folk's legs moving a wee bit before they head off to Spain for the training camp. Who gives a fuck what the line up is?  We'd probably play a lot of youngsters in a game like that anyway.

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Aye but its a friendly against Buckie min to get folk's legs moving a wee bit before they head off to Spain for the training camp. Who gives a fuck what the line up is?  We'd probably play a lot of youngsters in a game like that anyway.

I agree... however i was responding to the point that 'this team avoids relegation'.

1 hour ago, Tord31 said:

Lewis

Barron Polvara

Besuijen Kennedy Hayes

Watkins

If nothing else I like that you've went 4-2-3-1

1 hour ago, Tord31 said:

Lewis

Barron Polvara

Besuijen Kennedy Hayes

Watkins

Full season out of Hayes and Watkins? Bloodbath 

2 hours ago, Tord31 said:

Lewis

Barron Polvara

Besuijen Kennedy Hayes

Watkins

This team probably has no subs though.

And what happens when Watkins gets injured after 2 games?

I'd fancy that team to beat Buckie. Avoid relegation, I don't know.

That team has our weakest centre half pairing. Expecting them to be better than awful this year is being optimistic. Expecting Watkins to last three games in a row is likewise optimistic and he has not shown anything to suggest that even if fit he should be our main striker. No guarantees from my point of view that that side wouldn’t get Aberdeen into the championship. If it got Europe which surely is minimal success target I’d be gobsmacked. 

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Tord31 said:

Lewis

Barron Polvara

Besuijen Kennedy Hayes

Watkins

On paper, you'd think that team would be good enough to avoid a relegation battle. However after watching us last season, i wouldn't be that optimistic. 

There's hardly any goals in that side. And you wouldn't trust that back 4 not to concede at least once per game.