Summer 2022 Transfer Window

1 hour ago, J4m35 said:

Absolutely correct. Do our supporters actually think that gillhaus, snelders, varga, and our latest imports support Aberdeen? The laddie plays his heart out for us and should be allowed to cheer his childhood team without getting slagged off.

Plays his heart out. 

Fuck me. 

What would it look like with his heart in. 

1 hour ago, J4m35 said:

Absolutely correct. Do our supporters actually think that gillhaus, snelders, varga, and our latest imports support Aberdeen? The laddie plays his heart out for us and should be allowed to cheer his childhood team without getting slagged off.

I think this the problem. The club seems to think that the supporters should just get to fuck. 

Businesses, leaders etc who are the best at cultivating their public or their market, simply don't do this sort of shit. 

Even if you accept that Aberdeen fans shouldnt be getting bent out of shape over this, it was clear that they would. To ignore that fact and say fuck it, in order to do something which does nothing to further the aims of either the club or McCrories career is amateur.  The big boys understand this, the diddy clubs like ours dont. 

6 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Millwall?  What a shit move. 

But probably has some appeal if you're a Hun 

The "No-one likes us , we don't care" song ringing round the stadium?

The one the huns started using just after it featured heavily in some TV prog about the Millwall lads.

2 minutes ago, Footballs coming Rome said:

Any truth to the rumour that we are unvelining 7 new signings next week at the same time as the new strip launch with Jim Goodwin giving Iona Fyfe the bowling ball whilst she sings Northern lights?

Now that. 

That. Is funny. 

Just now, NEM said:

Nah that’d be Chelsea.

Not the shiniest knife in the drawer….. ??‍♂️

Old school Chelsea. 

Chelsea is a multi national corporation these days, very little of that old school crap anymore. 

As for the bit in bold; 

?

7 hours ago, Dons79 said:

Too late, I suffocated ?

gaelic thing is pure ignorance on my part, thought it was just a northern thing, was working in gairloch wester Ross for years, every time you went to a pub they always spoke Gaelic so just assumed, apologies bud, 

Respect well said

• Upvote 1