Summer 2022 Transfer Window

Shinnie told The Press and Journal said: “My focus is to go down to Wigan after enjoying some time off with my family.

"I stay away from football as much as I can at this time of year and enjoy the down-time as much as possible to let my body rest and recover.

“I am back for pre-season on Thursday and, once there, it is about hitting the ground running, being as fit as a I can and look to play in the Wigan team. That’s all I’m focused on.”

I thought he was all but certain to leave seeing he couldnt get a game for them in the league below.

4 minutes ago, Kiriakov33 said:

Confirmed that other clubs are now in for the Norwegian.   Onto the next option.  

No great loss IMO he scores an average of 1 in 4 in a league probably slight worse than ours.

Just hope the club have been pursuing alternatives.

3 minutes ago, JamieMT said:

That's me switching to rubber bed sheets. My bladder senses are tingling.

I'll give it until Wednesday or so but not far away once Ramadani and Ferguson return to training that'll confirm there is no one waiting in the wings being given extended break

10 minutes ago, Kiriakov33 said:

Confirmed that other clubs are now in for the Norwegian.   Onto the next option.  

Then we move on. It's what Cormack has said all along. If they aren't fully committed then we move on. But he has apparently had a medical, agreed personal terms and obviously he's been here so it could be shite or just be the agent doing their usual pish and whoring him out to the rest of Europe to get us to pay more wages now they know we've sold Ramsay. 

12 minutes ago, Dave Bus said:

500k for shankland is better spent than a league 2 right back. Anyway, decent goal from lauritsen tonight

Pahahaha lolz

8 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

I'd be happy with Shankland but if it means they are not getting Simms back then i'd say thats a blow for them

Whit!? He's garbage. Championship is his level. 

5 minutes ago, DD1903 said:

Pahahaha lolz

Whit!? He's garbage. Championship is his level. 

He'll be good for 10-15 goals so £500k is steep for that. We've got no strikers. He falls in to the lazy signing category so wont be coming here anyway 

12 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

He'll be good for 10-15 goals so £500k is steep for that. We've got no strikers. He falls in to the lazy signing category so wont be coming here anyway 

What you basing that on!? It's not his previous record...His top league record is honking