Summer 2022 Transfer Window

Does anyone know who the Turk is? I heard we were looking at Ozturk , who scored the 40 yarder in the Edinburgh derby, a few weeks ago.

Also Ross County have pulled off a good bit of business if they manage to sign Yan Dhanda. Looked a real player for Swansea.

Edit - Just seen someone mention Ilkay Durmus, doubt it's him he had a very good season at Lechia Gdansk and another 12 months on his contract. They also have either Europa League or Conference League next season.

1 minute ago, Zorba said:

Does anyone know who the Turk is? I heard we were looking at Ozturk , who scored the 40 yarder in the Edinburgh derby, a few weeks ago.

Also Ross County have pulled off a good bit of business if they manage to sign Yan Dhanda. Looked a real player for Swansea.

Take it from one who has experience with such things, I think the Turk may be fictional.

26 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

32 games in the championship last season. 33 in league 1 season before. That's more like it. If this is true, you'll be challenging mini in the ITK stakes. 

Wycombe were league 1 last season. But aye, 32 games in the Championship the season prior. 

16 minutes ago, Zorba said:

Edit - Just seen someone mention Ilkay Durmus, doubt it's him he had a very good season at Lechia Gdansk and another 12 months on his contract. They also have either Europa League or Conference League next season.

He has played a full 90 minutes twice in 4 years, made a start 25 times over that period and another 25 were sub appearances. Only managing 5 goals and 4 assists in that 4 year period which as an attacking creative player is pretty disappointing. 

He has shown flashes of ability and may prove to be a good signing but its a bit of a stretch to say he has looked a real player for Swansea. He needs to turn potential into more than that as will be 24 later this year. 

12 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Hamish was a lucky man in terms of getting lovely homemade soup cooked for him by his missus. 

Mind you, shame his wife was a deceitful, lying cow. ?

Aye, well, that's devotion for ya.

15 minutes ago, SupportmeansSUPPORT said:

He has played a full 90 minutes twice in 4 years, made a start 25 times over that period and another 25 were sub appearances. Only managing 5 goals and 4 assists in that 4 year period which as an attacking creative player is pretty disappointing. 

He has shown flashes of ability and may prove to be a good signing but its a bit of a stretch to say he has looked a real player for Swansea. He needs to turn potential into more than that as will be 24 later this year. 

To be honest I agree, but if he realised his potential he would be in the EPL not heading to Dingwall! Technically he looked really good but obviously he has attitude or injury issues OR... there were better players ahead of him.

Considering where RC normally recruit from I see this as a coup. May turn out to be a damp squib due to previously mentioned issues but if he has the right attitude and remains injury free then can see him doing well in our league.

He was at Liverpool up until 2018, he's only 23 and 5 goals 5 assists in 50 games at that level, only starting around half that number isn't that bad for a midfielder.

5 minutes ago, ThomohawkKid said:

We know, you just need more patience ? 

It's funny how hard you are for me, clear as day that I'm the premium ITK poster on here, I said I was confident we'd see a new signing very soon, I told plenty of people that there was a slight chance of a signing last week but it would most likely be this week.

• Haha 2