blowupsheep

Summer 2022 Transfer Window

12 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Hamish was a lucky man in terms of getting lovely homemade soup cooked for him by his missus. 

Mind you, shame his wife was a deceitful, lying cow. 😄

Aye, well, that's devotion for ya.

14 minutes ago, ThomohawkKid said:

Tbf you had your pants pulled down last week with no new signings despite your confidence - but I’m backing you to come good this week 👍

Cancelled flights played havoc. 

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, SupportmeansSUPPORT said:

He has played a full 90 minutes twice in 4 years, made a start 25 times over that period and another 25 were sub appearances. Only managing 5 goals and 4 assists in that 4 year period which as an attacking creative player is pretty disappointing. 

He has shown flashes of ability and may prove to be a good signing but its a bit of a stretch to say he has looked a real player for Swansea. He needs to turn potential into more than that as will be 24 later this year. 

To be honest I agree, but if he realised his potential he would be in the EPL not heading to Dingwall! Technically he looked really good but obviously he has attitude or injury issues OR... there were better players ahead of him.

Considering where RC normally recruit from I see this as a coup. May turn out to be a damp squib due to previously mentioned issues but if he has the right attitude and remains injury free then can see him doing well in our league.

He was at Liverpool up until 2018, he's only 23 and 5 goals 5 assists in 50 games at that level, only starting around half that number isn't that bad for a midfielder.

Edited by Zorba

5 minutes ago, ThomohawkKid said:

We know, you just need more patience 👍 

It's funny how hard you are for me, clear as day that I'm the premium ITK poster on here, I said I was confident we'd see a new signing very soon, I told plenty of people that there was a slight chance of a signing last week but it would most likely be this week.

• Haha 2

We should be nowhere near lauritsen at 600k with 5 months left, daylight robbery.

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Is this rumoured signing actually Turkish or playing in Turkey? 

Edited by AyrshireSheep

Just now, AyrshireSheep said:

Nope he works in Abrakebabra

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Didn't Shota Arveladze's retarded nephew play in Turkey?👀

Edited by Zorba

Heard the big Noggy has agreed to sign but it won’t happen until end of next month.

9 minutes ago, starryfish said:

Heard the big Noggy has agreed to sign but it won’t happen until end of next month.

Who?

9 minutes ago, starryfish said:

Sparta Rotterdam have apparently bid 600k for him.. 

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

It’s not a Turk it’s a Scottish Grouse, a real nasty prick. 

8 minutes ago, The Gee Man said:

Who?

Anthony Stewart from Wycombe.

Lad i know from Oxford, says his brother who plays for Peterborough has 3 clubs from Scotland plus a few more in England in for him. Us and Hearts are 2 of the 3. 

Jorge Grant is his name centre midfielder with a cracking left foot. Liken him to Kenny McLean but a bit more athletic.

18 minutes ago, Kiriakov33 said:

Sparta Rotterdam have apparently bid 600k for him.. 

Need to move on from this one, he's clearly not that interested.

1 hour ago, minijc said:

It's funny how hard you are for me, clear as day that I'm the premium ITK poster on here, I said I was confident we'd see a new signing very soon, I told plenty of people that there was a slight chance of a signing last week but it would most likely be this week.

Bullshit. You take the praise happily enough when a deal eventually goes through, take the flack when you don’t produce . Soon is not two weeks, it’s a few days. You’ve championed signings for approx 10 days now since your pizza teaser. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, Zorba said:

Lad i know from Oxford, says his brother who plays for Peterborough has 3 clubs from Scotland plus a few more in England in for him. Us and Hearts are 2 of the 3. 

Jorge Grant is his name centre midfielder with a cracking left foot. Liken him to Kenny McLean but a bit more athletic.

Hearts have had a bid accepted according to the DR. No mention of the size of the fee, only that it's below Peterborough's valuation of him.

Regarding Lauritsen playing last night - Odd aren't in a great position in the league so perhaps forced to play him for the goals?

1 minute ago, ThomohawkKid said:

Bullshit. You take the praise happily enough when a deal eventually goes through, take the flack when you don’t produce . Soon is not two weeks, it’s a few days. You’ve championed signings for approx 10 days now since your pizza teaser. 

You do realise that even IF mini or whoever are ITK, it doesn't mean everything they've heard is going to go ahead. Even Goodwin, you know...the guy who IS in the know, doesn't know if something will happen until the player actually signs the contract.  

Some folk on here seem to think that as soon as a player is approached and/or signalled they might sign, thats it. That's them signed. And immediately. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, JamieMT said:

Hearts have had a bid accepted according to the DR. No mention of the size of the fee, only that it's below Peterborough's valuation of him.

Why have they accepted a bid that's lower than their valuation of him if other clubs are interested?

7 minutes ago, Zorba said:

Peterborough paid a big fee for him and even though he was very poor for them last season they are still wanting to recoup most of that. Was widely reported over the weekend that Hearts had a bid in that was less than the £750k that they were wanting but Pboro were considering it.

Wouldn't compare him to Kenny McLean at all though, totally different types and would expect that if we were paying that sort of money if would be for Ronan ahead of Grant. Happy for him to go to Hearts. 

8 minutes ago, ThomohawkKid said:

You're in no position to dig at me though after the pish about Siegrist signing 3 weeks ago, so shut the fuck up, dickhead.

1 minute ago, StandFree1982 said:

You do realise that even IF mini or whoever are ITK, it doesn't mean everything they've heard is going to go ahead. Even Goodwin, you know...the guy who IS in the know, doesn't know if something will happen until the player actually signs the contract.  

Some folk on here seem to think that as soon as a player is approached and/or signalled they might sign, thats it. That's them signed. And immediately. 

Exactly, thankfully most on here know that my info is genuine and comes from a good place.

2 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Why have they accepted a bid that's lower than their valuation of him if other clubs are interested?

Bit of a head scratcher, but the reasoning given is their relegation.

1 minute ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Fry and MacAnthony love to inflate a fee. They said they want 750k last week but must realize no one will pay that amount. 

1 hour ago, Dave Bus said:

We should be nowhere near lauritsen at 600k with 5 months left, daylight robbery.

Why would Sparta bid more than the agreed fee?

Just now, davieb said:

Why would Sparta bid more than the agreed fee?

What agreed fee? If you mean with us, so that they get him instead.

1 minute ago, minijc said:

You're in no position to dig at me though after the pish about Siegrist signing 3 weeks ago, so shut the fuck up, dickhead.

Exactly, thankfully most on here know that my info is genuine and comes from a good place.

“Shut the fuck up dickhead” oooh, sorry big man.
It’s clear as day we wanted Siegrest, already clarified my mate was winding me up he was a done deal. Happily shared the name tho cos am no a wee guy clamouring the attention.

All your close door happy clappers will clap when we sign somebody and say you told them, but teasers like your pizza guy and 5/10 signing 10+ days ago despite continual “soons” doesn’t merit the following imo. 
Either tell the masses or just stick to your wee guys WhatsApp group. Given you too many chances to land a big one now.

Im over you 😉 

• Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

That’s fair enough but don’t give it “soon” “soon” “soon” wae no names. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, SupportmeansSUPPORT said:

Peterborough paid a big fee for him and even though he was very poor for them last season they are still wanting to recoup most of that. Was widely reported over the weekend that Hearts had a bid in that was less than the £750k that they were wanting but Pboro were considering it.

Wouldn't compare him to Kenny McLean at all though, totally different types and would expect that if we were paying that sort of money if would be for Ronan ahead of Grant. Happy for him to go to Hearts. 

It's nowhere near £750k. £150k/£250k plus add ons. Peterborough happy to let him go as the new gaffer doesn't fancy him and barely played him when he took over from Fergie Jr.

Dec said that he would rather stay in England but the wages offered are better up here surprisingly. He hasn't agreed to join Hearts but expects something to be sorted by end of week.

As I've said before I'm not ITK regarding Aberdeen, but seen as I know his brother I'll take his word over the Daily Retard. If you think's hes a "totally different player " to McLean then you haven't seen him play. Plays anywhere in centre midfield has a great left foot and takes set pieces. McLean is better in the air but Jorge is more mobile. Only seen him a few times for Peterborough but seen a lot of him at Lincoln the season before as they seemed to be on Sky nearly every second midweek.