Jump to content
blowupsheep

Summer 2022 Transfer Window

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, thurso said:

Who cares when it comes to this shit deal.
 

Are you the site spelling police or my old teacher who was just as picky 

Haha!

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

That's fair enough but Hernandez was an expensive flop and I'd say the jury is still out on Besuijen. 

Until we see them each play, and more importantly alongside each other in the same team, we won't really be able to judge whether we've built a good team or not. 

Nah jury isn't still out on Besuijen

He is a good player 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Millertime said:

Nah jury isn't still out on Besuijen

He is a good player 

Will be interesting to see how he performs in a more dynamic team. I think we can get more from him than we've seen so far. 

Share this post


Link to post
28 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Ward came from Liverpool-couldn’t buy him and left for Leicester for 12.5 million so couldn’t buy him

maddison was bought immediately after our loan for around 20 million- so couldn’t afford him

max Lowe joined Sheffield Utd immediately after our loan for 2 million-so couldn’t afford him

Hector cost 4 million 6 months after our loan to Chelsea-so couldn’t afford him

Are you surprised we couldn’t get full time deals for these players?

 

You're missing my point. I was saying they were good for us and we developed them for others.

Because we might do that with a celtic player it's coming across as unacceptable 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, CCB III said:

Ronan would get people excited. So would McGrath. Shinnie coming back would get folk excited. 
 

Non league full backs and relegated Hungarian league players, and loans from Celtic are never exciting anyone. 
 

Shite for the boy Scales cause he's starting on the back foot, through no fault of his own. 

Agree about Ronan

McGrath I'm not so sure about. Especially as he has turned us down last summer and again in January having supposedly visited us last December and agreed verbally to join when the window opened. I'd view him with a great deal of suspicion and I certainly don't want him on loan. I'd probably accept him in time if he joined on a permanent and showed his desire to be with us.

And Shinnie has said recently his intention for now is to stay at Wigan and fight for a regular starting spot. Maybe review it in January 

 

Share this post


Link to post
41 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

Yeah but this argument is flawed because we lost the final. 

Sure we could have signed someone else and got beat in the semi, but it wouldn't make any difference because we lost the final anyway.

However we could have signed someone else and made the final and been able to play them which could have made the difference. 

 No one can categorically say what would or wouldn't have happened. I said there's an argument to say if we never had Christie then we wouldn't have even had the chance to win that final.

What I don't think is up for debate is whether Christie was good for us playing wise. The only downside is that he then started getting a game for Ceptic.

However, had we stumped up the cash (and we aren't talking a lot at that point he had 6 months left and never really kicked a ball for them) or had they stumped up for McGinn then he would be our player.

We might end up signing Scales permanently if it works out

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Daisy1903 said:

You're missing my point. I was saying they were good for us and we developed them for others.

Because we might do that with a celtic player it's coming across as unacceptable 

Of course its unacceptable, they are in the same competition as us unlike the players you mentioned,  it puts us in the position to have to play Gallagher and bates first game of our campaign away against the champions who are already stronger than us by quite some way, it doesn’t make good competitive sense and sends a message that we aren’t going to be able to challenge, in a sporting sense that’s just suicide and shows we are happy middling about the league with only a cup win possible, terrible attitude to start a season off IMO

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Of course its unacceptable, they are in the same competition as us unlike the players you mentioned,  it puts us in the position to have to play Gallagher and bates first game of our campaign away against the champions who are already stronger than us by quite some way, it doesn’t make good competitive sense and sends a message that we aren’t going to be able to challenge, in a sporting sense that’s just suicide and shows we are happy middling about the league with only a cup win possible, terrible attitude to start a season off IMO

Hmmm weren't we 2nd and runners up in both competitions last time we had a good player from them? I'd bite your hand off for those halcyon days after that shite season we just had

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, minijc said:

@Daisy1903 hemmin Dozy, hope you are still awake

Who laughed at that FFS...

Conway or Davenport signing tonight then?

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, brownie said:

We signed someone else tonight?

Only the proper #ITKers know. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, brownie said:

We signed someone else tonight?

👀👀

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Daisy1903 said:

Who laughed at that FFS...

Conway or Davenport signing tonight then?

Some guy called another signing just after Scales. Canny mind who. 

Edited by ThomohawkKid

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, ThomohawkKid said:

Some guy called another signing at 2pm. Canny mind who. 

Ffs

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, ThomohawkKid said:

Some guy called another signing just after Scales. Canny mind who. 

Siegrist signed for Celtic, hope we got a good transfer fee since he signed for us a month ago, shitsipper. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post

Mini coming up with the goods again.

Share this post


Link to post

Pre contract… but assume his contract at Wycombe must be up soon.

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, minijc said:

Siegrist signed for Celtic, hope we got a good transfer fee since he signed for us a month ago, shitsipper. 

Your one deluded virgin jizz cock aren’t you. I leave you alone and your desperate to get my attention.
Respect my decision, it’s over. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Consi exclusive. 
 

All doubters; 

 

My DMs are open for apology any time you like. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, ThomohawkKid said:

Some guy called another signing just after Scales. Canny mind who. 

Me. Source came good again. Welcome Anthony Stewart 

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Pre contract… but assume his contract at Wycombe must be up soon.

30th of this month

Just now, ThomohawkKid said:

Your one deluded virgin jizz cock aren’t you. I leave you alone and your desperate to get my attention.
Respect my decision, it’s over. 

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, hope you've enjoyed my exclusives. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, DelMonte said:

Mini coming up with the goods again.

You're off your bloody head if you're crediting my pal @minijc with that. 
 

This is my one pal. Don't forget that. 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Pre contract… but assume his contract at Wycombe must be up soon.

Joins preseason start of July 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...