Summer 2022 Transfer Window

1 minute ago, Dons79 said:

Boy played for lanus and got sent off against colon and is now over to sign for Celtic, didn’t stop lanus playing him after agreeing a fee with Celtic at the weekend?, same as odd is doing with there contracted player.

They've already said they'd not be keen to let him go until they knew they could replace him when their window opens. Business as usual until then in a sense.

1 hour ago, Don_Corleone said:

Boyce is a good player at this level, and he will score goals in a decent team. I wouldn't be distraught if we signed him - in fact if it was some kind of swap for Gallagher, I'd be delighted.

I would be delighted with that deal. Even if Hearts refuse to include Boyce in the swap

49 minutes ago, ThomohawkKid said:

When this man posts, we listen. 

You said the same about Andy when he was talking about a signing that came to fruition, problem being it was consi that intimated first about the signing donside had mentioned?, and by fuck has consi got some shit spectacularly wrong?(non football related topics)that mean when he speaks we listen as well?. Give consi the credit he deserves as it was him that broke that first.

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, TheRedPrawcess said:

They've already said they'd not be keen to let him go until they knew they could replace him when their window opens. Business as usual until then in a sense.

Same as odd, he’s running out of contract and are trying to play there better players while they have him, points matter in the long run, if Ramirez even had another month of good goal scoring form last year perhaps we would have been in a better position this year, probs in Europe, it matters 

2 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Same as odd, he’s running out of contract and are trying to play there better players while they have him, points matter in the long run, if Ramirez even had another month of good goal scoring form last year perhaps we would have been in a better position this year, probs in Europe, it matters 

Yeah I was talking about Odd haha. But aye, naturally they'll not want to go 6 games without their first choice striker like you say

2 hours ago, sooth_stander said:

Weird signing, if it happens. Boyce has never really been an out and out goalscorer, nor a target man, more of a number 10; an injury prone, ageing, one at that. We already have one of those, Watkins

Agree with earlier suggestions that maybe Hearts have enquired about Gallagher and we've said, okay, gie us Boyce.

Maybe Hearts want Watkins too?

Fuck it, give them MacLennan too

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Worst news in all this is that we'll have to put up with that cunt McGregor for a bit longer. Thought we were finally shot of him.

Comes on the last couple of mins of cup final to say his farewells and then signs a new contract. Absolute fud of the highest order and from what I've heard a horrible cunt too

15 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

You said the same about Andy when he was talking about a signing that came to fruition, problem being it was consi that intimated first about the signing donside had mentioned?, and by fuck has consi got some shit spectacularly wrong?(non football related topics)that mean when he speaks we listen as well?. Give consi the credit he deserves as it was him that broke that first.

Don’t know who Andy or Consi is lad other than the legendary one. I only know people by usernames. Two I read recently was Dandy and Dave Bus.

2 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

As attractive as Man U obviously are, including a massive weekly wedge, why would he (career wise) want to go to be their no3 keeper?

He’s 24 & needs to be playing.

He should go to a St Johnstone for 12-24 months then look for a bigger move to be a no1 somewhere else IMO. 

Can imagine it would be a long thought out decision when weighing up his offers from man utd and St johnstone 

35 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Boy played for lanus and got sent off against colon and is now over to sign for Celtic, didn’t stop lanus playing him after agreeing a fee with Celtic at the weekend?, same as odd is doing with there contracted player.

Made up names surely ?