Summer 2022 Transfer Window

1 minute ago, sooth_stander said:

Goodwin also said in his press conference today that he wants to run with a 22 man squad and has promoted Duncan and Milne to the 1st team squad squad.

No mention of Kieran Nygwenya being promoted which suggests me me he’s either happy with McKenzie or wants to sign a left back.

What position is Milne? Another right sided centre half? Although i know he's been picking up some minutes as a central midfielder. If he is viewed as a CB then thats Gallagher even closer to the door.

Just now, ThomohawkKid said:

Am not endorsing him by any means just I googled him earlier ?? if he’s back up to our back up - no major harm done signing him. 6 foot 3, might get his head on the odd ball.

Even if third and fourth strikers are shite it's good to have them so can change it up at the end of games. We couldnt ever sub Ramirez when we were running with 1-2 strikers only

• Upvote 2
Just now, Tord31 said:

What position is Milne? Another right sided centre half? Although i know he's been picking up some minutes as a central midfielder. If he is viewed as a CB then thats Gallagher even closer to the door.

Changing his number from 5 to 20 or whatever it is was as sure a sign as you'll get that Goodwin wants him to fuck off 

7 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Changing his number from 5 to 20 or whatever it is was as sure a sign as you'll get that Goodwin wants him to fuck off 

It's been almost unheard of in about 10 years. I recall we did it to Clark Robertson and Shaughnessy but cant remember many/any other examples

10 minutes ago, ThomohawkKid said:

Am not endorsing him by any means just I googled him earlier ?? if he’s back up to our back up - no major harm done signing him. 6 foot 3, might get his head on the odd ball.

The fact we tried to get Miovski & Lauritsen would suggest we’ll still bring in a good 2nd striker. 
Don’t see why that would change? 
I’d hope that the “young loanee” he talked about wouldn’t be first back up. 
That would leave us light. 
Besides I’m not convinced Miovski is an out & out no9, is he? 

2 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

The fact we tried to get Miovski & Lauritsen would suggest we’ll still bring in a good 2nd striker. 
Don’t see why that would change? 
I’d hope that the “young loanee” he talked about wouldn’t be first back up. 
That would leave us light. 
Besides I’m not convinced Miovski is an out & out no9, is he? 

Tbf, I’d happily keep Ramirez if he’s up for it and we’re gonna play a system that suits, but think both that’s unlikely. 
not even touched the CR22 ££ yet, plenty spare for another good quality striker ?

dunno about young Bojan

2 minutes ago, ThomohawkKid said:

Aw so the next pler will probably go to Sparta Rotterdam in 2 weeks. ?? wanker 

I never said he would sign, I was just hopeful and gave some clues once he'd been to the training ground and stadium for a look around.  Did Siegrist even come up here?  

Guest milne_afc
1 hour ago, DandyDonside said:

Ronan waiting until later in window before deciding. He’s waiting for a bigger club. Time will tell if he gets one 

Fuck him.

Barron is better anyway.

1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

It was only last weekend you were still panicking on an hourly basis though. 

Worrying about whether we would have new signings for the Buckie game or the trip to Spain. 

Liar. I posted 8 times over the weekend and not one of them was about the Buckie game or the trip to Spain.

1 hour ago, Hagi's pubic hair said:

Just because you recently posted ‘I’m happy with the signings’, doesn't detract from your utter pants pishing posts from around 10 days ago.

Nice try with the 'is it really that hard to understand'

Not really sure you do though.

But you have said it now, such a clever boy!

My post said I was happy with the signings, you said that wasn’t true. I’ve been positive about all the signings this week, other than the fact Scales is a loan. What I said 10 days ago has no bearing on being happy with the signings this week. You clearly don’t understand.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Is this the AFC transfer thread or the biggest ITK thread. 

Fuck me, there are some people on here who get upset about not being no.1. 

Minijc & Zeus seem head and shoulders over everyone else. The rest of the cunts can stop posting their Twitter copied pish now and wouldn’t be missed. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
12 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Goodwin’s comments at the press conference today were interesting.

He gave the impression Connor knows he’d be best staying for a bit longer, but then had a wee dig at his agent, saying something about “it must be him putting things out in the press” 

Would be lovely to get him tied up on a 3 year deal and with his upwards trajectory most likely sell him after 1 for top ££ at our level.

20 minutes ago, frankie_mac's_4 said:

The boy certainly looks more the finished article compared to the noggie boy. And a well tidy bird for misogynistic objectification as a bonus.

It seems the club have done well to get this transfer completed, let's hope he settles quick and tears it up in Scotland.

Top marks to @Zeus for his on the ball ITKing this week - the boy's the real deal 

It's my source that's the real man of the people 

30 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

Is this the AFC transfer thread or the biggest ITK thread. 

Fuck me, there are some people on here who get upset about not being no.1. 

Minijc & Zeus seem head and shoulders over everyone else. The rest of the cunts can stop posting their Twitter copied pish now and wouldn’t be missed. 

Zeus is reliable if you need to know the current status of the pandemic. 

• Haha 1
29 minutes ago, frankie_mac's_4 said:

The boy certainly looks more the finished article compared to the noggie boy. And a well tidy bird for misogynistic objectification as a bonus.

It seems the club have done well to get this transfer completed, let's hope he settles quick and tears it up in Scotland.

Top marks to @Zeus for his on the ball ITKing this week - the boy's the real deal ?

He’s come good?