Summer 2022 Transfer Window

5 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

Cormack seems to be hinting/confirming? that we're in for Ronan and/McGrath on Twitter tonight.

Replying to a comment earlier:

"I agree (that it would be brilliant getting those two in). That's exactly what I told Him and Gunn. They told me t that I need to be patient."

Edit - zeroisgod beat me to it! Took too long to type!

He doesn't learn does he. 

6 hours ago, sheepcrooky said:

Is this the AFC transfer thread or the biggest ITK thread. 

Fuck me, there are some people on here who get upset about not being no.1. 

Minijc & Zeus seem head and shoulders over everyone else. The rest of the cunts can stop posting their Twitter copied pish now and wouldn’t be missed. 

Minijc aye but Zeus? Posts a set of eyes and a pen on a day we are widely expected to make a signing after waiting 2 weeks for one? Nah, nae having that!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
6 hours ago, Dave Bus said:

I like cormack, he got glass spectacularly wrong but everything else he’s done has been good

Agree aside from one glaring error.

Had Darren Mowbray been appointed at the same time, or before Glass, then last years shitshow transfer window & subsequent horror show season may not have happened.

A Head of Recruitment being appointed AFTER the transfer window, leaving a rookie manager, with little knowledge or “bank of players” was really poor mismanagement.

Well after 284 pages of pant pissing & name calling the team looks to be taking shape, I’m fully expecting a few more yet. 

Bring on the season, the dandies are back min! 

7 hours ago, Dons79 said:

Cringe of the highest order, your wee crew are as unpopular as RJ, that’s takes some doing in your short space of time posting, well done here’s your award you so desire and crave (look at me look at me)

cmon down, take a bow, speech speech

00-AF804-E-E5-F2-49-EA-9-E4-F-A188-A2-DB
geojson maker

WANKER

Now that's a bite...

you're very angry these days, d79. I ok hunni?

7 hours ago, StandFree1982 said:

Cormack seems to be hinting/confirming? that we're in for Ronan and/McGrath on Twitter tonight.

Replying to a comment earlier:

"I agree (that it would be brilliant getting those two in). That's exactly what I told Him and Gunn. They told me t that I need to be patient."

Edit - zeroisgod beat me to it! Took too long to type!

Or...he was agreeing that it's been a good week for signings...

23 minutes ago, Dandiesmin68 said:

Well after 284 pages of pant pissing & name calling the team looks to be taking shape, I’m fully expecting a few more yet. 

Bring on the season, the dandies are back min! 

Which makes all the wailing, sobbing, gnashing of teeth, pantaloon-moistening and all-round mattress-soiling in the early pre-season a complete and utter waste of time and energy. Quite funny to witness though, that said, especially among the most dour, depressing, miserable-faced of Aiberdonians that could drain the life out of a fucking corpse. Personally I think it's shaping up to be a far better season ahead, can't wait :sheepdance:

7 hours ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Dave Cormack on twitter after someone tweeted him saying ‘Great to see.   Fab week with signings !   Connor Ronan or/and Jamie McGrath would finish off the week brilliantly ? ??

His reply… ‘I agree. That’s exactly what I told Jim and @steven_gunn22 . They told me that I need to be patient. ??

Cormack might be agreeing with the first part though.

41 minutes ago, Sonoftherock said:

If we win a trophy during his time, it’s going to be funny to see how he reacts! He’ll be front and centre of the action, giving it big licks - no doubt about that!

Statue of himself outside the stadium followed by 4 Twitter video messages per day would be about right ?? then bringing out a DC special Cup Winners edition Rowie.

Dave Cormack really doesn't help himself does he? Even if he meant he agreed that it was a good week on the signing front there will now be fans expecting us to sign both Ronan and McGrath. I'd much prefer Ronan out of the 2 and he's probably the one we could sign first as McGrath would likely be a loan due to his contract at Wigan. But i'd still take him just as a GIRFUY to the Jutes. 

1 minute ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Dave Cormack really doesn't help himself does he? Even if he meant he agreed that it was a good week on the signing front there will now be fans expecting us to sign both Ronan and McGrath. 

Dunno if you can hold DC accountable for fans being sad wee virgins TBH. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 4