blowupsheep

Summer 2022 Transfer Window

30 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

Is this the AFC transfer thread or the biggest ITK thread. 

Fuck me, there are some people on here who get upset about not being no.1. 

Minijc & Zeus seem head and shoulders over everyone else. The rest of the cunts can stop posting their Twitter copied pish now and wouldn’t be missed. 

Zeus is reliable if you need to know the current status of the pandemic. 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, frankie_mac's_4 said:

The boy certainly looks more the finished article compared to the noggie boy. And a well tidy bird for misogynistic objectification as a bonus.

It seems the club have done well to get this transfer completed, let's hope he settles quick and tears it up in Scotland.

Top marks to @Zeus for his on the ball ITKing this week - the boy's the real deal 👌

He’s come good? 

Edited by Rico1903

47 minutes ago, minijc said:

Never seen a grown man get so upset at another getting some inside scoops, you jealous? 

Jury's still out on that een.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Aye. 

I think he's off to Rotterdam. 

Or anywhere, Liverpool or Rome. 

Celtic get battered every where they goooooooo 

• Haha 1

e5a8062a-b111-4bb7-9619-6cd8970d0ed7.png

I'll use this again but Hladky is agreed. Might be tomorrow he gets announced but it's touch and go, maybe early next week.

Edited by Don Fonte
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Keeper

Striker

Ferguson to leave

Young loan cunts to follow

Voila, business done.

Winger or 2?

Also if LF leaves our midfield options are Ramadani, Polvara, McCrorie and Barron. If he's playing 3 in middle need at least 2 more.

Edited by Zorba

Just now, Zorba said:

Winger or 2?

I reckon a young loan will come in who will be a winger.

I'm not ITK however, so I'm speculating.

And yes I know it’s 11.18pm over there but I am putting my neck out and exclusively revealing the deal has been done and will be announced very shortly, according to my source. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Zorba said:

Winger or 2?

Probably dependent on the quality of the striker signing.

If we sign a better striker than Miovski then he'll be playing majority of the time in the three behind and maybe we dont need a winger and can live with what we've got for 6 months (until perhaps McLennan, Kennedy, Hayes make space in the future).

Also Duncan might suprise us and pick up more minutes than expected

2 minutes ago, DandyDonside said:

And yes I know it’s 11.18pm over there but I am putting my neck out and exclusively revealing the deal has been done and will be announced very shortly, according to my source. 

Any update on your teaser for more earlier?

5 minutes ago, DandyDonside said:

Lauritsen will be confirmed by Sparta Rotterdam tonight.

It’s all over twitter. Stop.

Looks a fucking giant. disappointed to miss out on him but Norwegian football is piss poor standard so was a bit of a dodgy one.

59 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Zeus is reliable if you need to know the current status of the pandemic. 

Zeus will come good. 

6 minutes ago, DandyDonside said:

You mean after the club’s ‘still awake?’ tweet 20 minutes ago. 

4 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Probably dependent on the quality of the striker signing.

If we sign a better striker than Miovski then he'll be playing majority of the time in the three behind and maybe we dont need a winger and can live with what we've got for 6 months (until perhaps McLennan, Kennedy, Hayes make space in the future).

Also Duncan might suprise us and pick up more minutes than expected

That will be some doing, JG said Miovski was his number 1 target and I still feel if Ramirez wants to be here that he's got the ability to still be our main striker and see out the final year of his deal.

You see us playing 4-2-3-1?

So be,           Besuijen                   Miovski                   Hayes?

Ramirez/Better striker

I still  see us signing 4/5 more players. LB, CM, AM, LW being priority.

And just like that, only a matter of minutes after my source tells me the deal is about to be announced… the deal is announced. 
This proves I am the goat source. I am in the know. I know everything. I am Jose Mourinho.

6-DEB3923-584-F-42-BB-9-A15-70-CDD9-BEB1

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, DandyDonside said:

Lauritsen will be announced as a Sparta Rotterdam player, if not tonight, then certainly by end of play tomorrow. This is a fact. Confirmed.

16 minutes ago, DandyDonside said:

Lauritsen will be confirmed by Sparta Rotterdam tonight.

14 minutes ago, DandyDonside said:

4 minutes ago, DandyDonside said:

And just like that, only a matter of minutes after my source tells me the deal is about to be announced… the deal is announced. 
This proves I am the goat source. I am in the know. I know everything. I am Jose Mourinho.

Is there an echo in here? 4 posts in 2 hours stating the same thing and no one actually gives a fuck cause he's not signed for us. 

Edited by Durrant Dived
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, DandyDonside said:

You’re a fucking retard.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 5

9 minutes ago, DandyDonside said:

lol

3 signings I announce. 3. I even give you timings. Respect.

I tell you Liam Scales before 6pm, what happen? Mr Scales signs at 4pm. 

You get ready for bed Tuesday night, I say don’t, we sign one more. What happen? We sign one more, welcome Anthony Stewart.

Yesterday I tell you forward sign today. What happen today? Forward sign. Respect.

I am Jose Mourinho.

Respect.

D8039989-913-F-40-E9-A670-3-AF312-B91-B0

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, DandyDonside said:

The special one

25 minutes ago, DandyDonside said:

I had my doubts about you but now I’m convinced…. Ultimate bullshitter. Nothing you’ve posted hadn’t already been ‘revealed’ or insinuated on Twitter.