Summer 2022 Transfer Window

4 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Thomohawk: oh you're so sexy, so ITK, I want to shoot my load over your face, so cool, oh boy.

Aye it was on twitter a day before your post.

He's also told us there will be no signings Friday-Sunday. Let's see eh.

5 hours ago, DandyDon80 said:

I know we finished in a league position which would allow us to qualify for the competition but we never made it to the knock out stages under Mcinnes. We came close on a few occasions but didn't get there. But yes, you could argue that we qualified for Europe 

Knock out stages !! So by your reckoning the games we played in and the games after Christmas are the only ones that are in Europe as they are knock out stages the mini leagues they have are just muck abouts. So hearts won’t be in Europe this year ???

5 minutes ago, thurso said:

Knock out stages !! So by your reckoning the games we played in and the games after Christmas are the only ones that are in Europe as they are knock out stages the mini leagues they have are just muck abouts. So hearts won’t be in Europe this year ???

I think he might have meant play off round 

5 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

I wouldn't be too averse to that at all. 

But overall think he'd be best to go out and get some first team experience ideally at SFL1 level or maybe Norn Irn Premiership so he gets toughened up. I'm still not convinced he'd be ready to take over as number 1 next season but continue his progress and in 2 years he should be ready to step up. Of course in the interim we'd need to get him tied up on a long term contract to safeguard against him fucking off either cheaply or free.

As others have said, I'm not overly convinced that Hladky would be a massive upgrade on Lewis but I think overall he shades it ability wise and at least isn't a liability with he ball at his feet like Joe is. There's a chance of saving ourselves a bit of cash by bringing him in and trying to offload Lewis, but even if Joe decided to sit out the remaining 2 years of his contract at worst they'd surely push one another to ensure whoever has the jersey is motivated to perform at their best in order to keep it.

Fair points but unless joe is away I’m not sure we need another keeper so we would have two expensive first choice keepers and as you say I don’t think hladky is any better than Lewis.
If he’s good enough just play Ritchie.

The money is better spent else where I’d say 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Tord31 said:

Woods and Lewis both needed moving on.

Get a new first pick in now and start trying to move Lewis on August/January.

Great servant but time to move on.

I’m not saying he doesn’t need moved on but if he is we need someone who is better not on par if anything. Especially if we have to pay a fee for the guy 

5 minutes ago, thurso said:

Fair points but unless joe is away I’m not sure we need another keeper so we would have two expensive first choice keepers and as you say I don’t think hladky is any better than Lewis.

14 minutes ago, thurso said:

I think we need two keepers of similar ability who can push each other.  Joe's best season was arguably when he had Neil Alexander competing for the first team jersey. 

When we had Cech as back up I didn't worry when Joe was injured because there was someone decent to step in.

We need another keeper at least as good as Joe is, preferable better.

Send Ritchie out on loan to gain experience and develop

7 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Disagree, Lewis has his issues but for me proved in the last quarter of the season that he is still capable of producing at a good level in this league.  

10 minutes ago, RabidGiraffe said:

I think we need two keepers of similar ability who can push each other.  Joe's best season was arguably when he had Neil Alexander competing for the first team jersey. 

When we had Cech as back up I didn't worry when Joe was injured because there was someone decent to step in.

We need another keeper at least as good as Joe is, preferable better.

Send Ritchie out on loan to gain experience and develop

We had Cech as back up!?

• Haha 1