Summer 2022 Transfer Window

Gallagher wanted by st midden, would be a few involved for sure…..more money to buy players. Reckon Hladky, McGrath & Ronan plus another striker & we are battle ready! 

33 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Lewis was pish last season and if we'd had a decent back up we would have been in a better place. One of the many reasons why Glass lost his job was by being lazy and offering Woods a 2 year deal. Goodwin isn't going to take the same risk. 

A couple of decent games towards the end of the season doesn't necessarily mean he's back to peak Lewis. His form has been very inconsistent over the last 2 years. 

We need a better keeper now if we are to progress imo. 

Every goal we let in last season wasn’t Lewis fault. I’d go as far and say 99% he had no chance with but as currant dived said hardly any teams go with two keepers of the same standard. I don’t think any in our league do anyway. 

36 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

You love the Hun players min. 

Never trust a Hun, they'll always let you down in the end. 

No I just think he would be a better option than hladky.

As long long as we bought him and not a loan and we kept mcrorie for a couple of seasons, if he performs well there would be a good chance he would be in the Scotland squad and we could sell him on as that seems to be what it’s all about these days, then we could have Ritchie as a ready made replacement if he is as good as the coaches say.  

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, thurso said:

Mcrorie had a decent spell at livingston a couple of seasons ago and also played well keeping a clean shear against the other bigoted brother last season.

I think he would be a better long term option than hladky and we could use that money in getting in a really good attacking midfielder 

Was he not dropped at one point when at Livi? 

I think McLennan will be punted off to another SPFL side this window.

?

County would be my guess but few others could potentially want him.

Fact that we are willing to encourage St Mirren to talk to Gallagher bodes well also, meaning JG certainly sees what the majority of us do.

That would only leave Kennedy as a potential flaw in his judgment 

& Bates of course 

8 minutes ago, Rico1903 said:

Was he not dropped at one point when at Livi? 

Yes, he made some daft mistakes. He has been out on loan to 4 clubs. A year left on his contract and huns would be wanting daft money. He’s probably their Danny Rogers. There will be better out there.

2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Yes, he made some daft mistakes. He has been out on loan to 4 clubs. A year left on his contract and huns would be wanting daft money. He’s probably their Danny Rogers. There will be better out there.

Exactly. I think he’s just their version of Scott Bain. Shite to average at best but rated far higher than he is just because he’s stolen more wages than his abilities merit from an arse cheek side

3 hours ago, DandyDonside said:

Once again we will not be signing any players before Monday. We made a move for Robbie McCrorie yesterday and he is now our number 1 GK target as things have moved too slowly with Ipswich. From what I have heard Goodwin has had a conversation with McCrorie and believes he is exactly the type of player he wants at the club. We all know Goodwin has talked about getting players in with the right character first and foremost, and we all know how highly he regards his brother Ross. Robbie McCrorie will be an Aberdeen player next season.

Gads ?

3 hours ago, Dandiesmin68 said:

Which means him & Ross won’t be attending anymore hun games then.

Don’t hold your breath on that. A pair of hun rodents 

14 hours ago, brochred said:

Thankfully that barrel of fat shit will never be near our team. Not disappointed with the recent news, absolute dreadful human being

I have never liked the blue nosed Glaswegian control freaks.  But the words coming out of your gob is disgusting,  you defiantly don’t have compassion , I only hope bud you don’t get what Gorman is suffering from now. I will feel for you but then what goes around comes around.  And you will end up or already are a fat barrel of shit, suffering. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Fuck Robbie McCrorie. 

I went on his instagram the last time we were linked with him. 

"Knew what it meant to be a ranger ??" was one of the things said. 

Bad enough we've got to put up with his bro mugging us off. 

Get it to fuck. 

Absolutely. 

Never done anything in football by 24 either. 

Can't believe some folk are in favour of this.