blowupsheep

Summer 2022 Transfer Window

11 minutes ago, 4n4LprObE666 said:

ITKers have fucked up real bad here. Nothing happening

How so papa

Do we still leave announcing players until after 5pm so the EE dont get the details?

17 minutes ago, 4n4LprObE666 said:

Nothing happening immanently, it would appear. Local papers now reporting the deal for Morris will be done later in the week.

17 hours ago, Durrant Dived said:

It was the #99 shirt.

At least not #0

33 minutes ago, 4n4LprObE666 said:

They have never been in the know! Just post every day saying signing incoming and bound to get it right occasionally! Luck no info 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Gee Man said:

They have never been in the know! Just post every day saying signing incoming and bound to get it right occasionally! Luck no info 

If you want, you can go look at how quickly a signing has been announced after I've given my weather forecasts, you can also search and see that I put up Roos' initials before he signed too.

9 minutes ago, The Gee Man said:

😗🤣

1 hour ago, zeroisgod76 said:

The obsession with cocks and bumming from some posters on here is bizarre.

Does your missus take it up the arse? (From you? We know she does from others)

• Haha 2

Never ceases to amaze me how many men who I presume are in their 30’s or 40’s get their Primark Panties in a twist about who knows what and who doesn’t know what. 

‘Y0u @r3nt in the 4n0w!’ 

Get a fucking life. Who actually gives a fuck? Bunch of fucking Rocket Scientists and not befitting of the N0rTh 3aSt MeN status. 

When we sign someone, the club will announce it. Settle your tea kettle. 

• Upvote 6

2 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

Does your missus take it up the arse? (From you? We know she does from others)

Similar to how we know your mum does... we've all been there.

1 minute ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Similar to how we know your mum does... we've all been there.

You're a brave man. Hats off to you.

• Upvote 1

Nae sure about this Morris signing. 

Seems like one for the future, which is fine,  but need quality in now. Especially in midfield. 

3 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Handy if we have nine men 

Minor, otherwise 

1 minute ago, styrofoamplates said:

Never ceases to amaze me how many men who I presume are in their 30’s or 40’s get their Primark Panties in a twist about who knows what and who doesn’t know what. 

‘Y0u @r3nt in the 4n0w!’ 

Get a fucking life. Who actually gives a fuck? Bunch of fucking Rocket Scientists and not befitting of the N0rTh 3aSt MeN status. 

When we sign someone, the club will announce it. Settle your tea kettle. 

😆 precisely my view too

It's remarkable enough that any cunt could give a fuck about it. And fucking astonishing seeing grown men claim some kind of kudos over it

• Upvote 2

Seems like one for the future, which is fine,  but need quality in now. Especially in midfield. 

7 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Was thinking the same, going by his stats last season there is no guarantee hes going to be a starter for us this season. Look forward to the side settling over next handful of games to see who are our starters. 

15 minutes ago, minijc said:

If you want, you can go look at how quickly a signing has been announced after I've given my weather forecasts, you can also search and see that I put up Roos' initials before he signed too.

What a desperate bastard 🤣🤣🤣

Please acknowledge me. Please love me. Your most pathetic display yet. You had more credibility when you tried to pass off your vagueness as ITK.

We also remember the countless times you put up a weather report in the week the CLUB announced they'd make 5 signings, all the times nothing came of it, the Norwegian flag and the Italian signing. Haha, desperation overload.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

I’m not going to spoil people’s excitement by naming our next signing. Just be prepared to be excited.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, CCB III said:

AFC getting renamed to either , The All Blacks or the Black Panthers. 

4 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I’m not going to spoil people’s excitement by naming our next signing. Just be prepared to be excited.

Will this happen midday today?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hagi's pubic hair said:

Will this happen midday today?

Mid day has passed. So it’s a no from me.

7 minutes ago, Daisy1903 said:

What a desperate bastard 🤣🤣🤣

Please acknowledge me. Please love me. Your most pathetic display yet. You had more credibility when you tried to pass off your vagueness as ITK.

We also remember the countless times you put up a weather report in the week the CLUB announced they'd make 5 signings, all the times nothing came of it, the Norwegian flag and the Italian signing. Haha, desperation overload.

Oh Dozy, what a gift you are.

Never said we'd be signing an Italian, you'll also find that all of my weather forecasts have been extremely accurate, Lauritsen was a sore one but again I never said he had signed, my change to the Norway flag happened the day he arrived here.

27 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Whether it's this guy or not, think it's exactly the sort of signing we should be making. Young players with potential with massive upside. 

Not every signing will work, obviously, but I like the strategy.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Hopefully not on loan🤞

18 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Susans brother coming home... Fuck the Hibs.

5 minutes ago, minijc said:

Oh Dozy, what a gift you are.

Never said we'd be signing an Italian, you'll also find that all of my weather forecasts have been extremely accurate, Lauritsen was a sore one but again I never said he had signed, my change to the Norway flag happened the day he arrived here.

Haha "rinsed" you wee man. You're raging

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Tommy said:

This better trump Cannigia signing for Dundee for what the actual fuck factor

• Upvote 1

signing delayed due to a problem with the quotas.

Releasing Ramirez would free up a 0.3