Summer 2022 Transfer Window

5 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

A bit meh about this Shayden Morris.

I just don’t see the need to waste a fee & a salary on yet another winger. 

Would imagine we'll certainly see McLennan shipped out to the Sunday League. Kennedy might be another candidate to go. I know he's started all games but he's been up against McLennan. Duk nowhere near match fit, Roberts just in the door and now Morris. St Johnstone might be on the blower soon. 

11 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

A bit meh about this Shayden Morris.

I just don’t see the need to waste a fee & a salary on yet another winger. 

It’s not your money that’s being wasted so don’t worry about it.

if we need players to cover elsewhere on the pitch then DC has already shown he has deep pockets.

10 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Morris in. McLennan and Watkins out now you'd think.   Maybe a loan for Duncan too 

Aye, JG did suggest Duncan would be here until January then it would be reviewed.

I wouldn’t be surprised if that was changed now. 
The lad needs games. A loan to an Inverness/Partick type would be good for him.

I agree Watkins & McLennan could/should be gone.

Even if all those 3 do go, we still have plenty wide options.

Besuijen, Hayes, Roberts, Kennedy & Morris.

21 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

It’s possible there was something flagged at the standard medical that required further investigation. Which was carried out today and cleared.

Who gives a fuck anyway, all sorted.

There was nothing flagged. He passed the first part of it yesterday, done the rest of it today. 

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Aye, JG did suggest Duncan would be here until January then it would be reviewed.

How about Kennedy going and Duncan staying ? though I think your right but at Kennedy's age do you want to warm bench as you don't pay decent money for players not to play them. 

11 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Aye can see Besuijen moving central now behind the striker 

5 hours ago, SupportmeansSUPPORT said:

He only turned 18 a few months ago. He has been playing above the level of his counter parts for his age as he has been playing for the reserve team a lot instead of the under 18's because he is so highly rated and has been doing so from when he signed as a 16. Been talked about as the next Alan Smith. 

I would very much doubt that Leeds would be letting one of their highest rated youngsters leave for free.

I would have my doubts that there is anything in this story as I don't believe we would be able to sign him on a permanent and if they are loaning him out it would be more likely to be somewhere that he will start more games than he would for us right now because he is still a youngster learning his trade and needs to develop physically. 

Once again the 2 of you were quick of the mark with the negativite comments and desperate to dismiss a players quality as quick as you can though. I dare say Thurso will be along soon too so he can back you both up that he would be a terrible signing and say he is not good enough either. 

Interesting post cheers.