blowupsheep

Summer 2022 Transfer Window

1 hour ago, thurso said:

We still need to sign some players who can come into the team and make an immediate impact, they can’t all be “projects” for the future 

^ this was your original point - needing players to come into the team. Starters in other words 

Puts a wee bit of a spanner in the works if Morris has failed a medical.  Especially when we also pulled out of McGrath the day before.  Boyle does look like he is heading to Hibs so that rumour will soon be put to bed.  
Hopefully plan c will kick into action.  

12 hours ago, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

This thread has now amassed over 13,000 posts, most of which have been shite.

The general talk of the ITK crowd, and a few wannabes, in the most recent posts is there is an imminent signing that is going to excite the Dons support. 

Given that I was born cynical back in the black and white days I remain to be convinced that this bold claim will ultimately be true.

Anyone got tomorrow's weather forecast at hand?

Unbelievable. I am feeling even more cynical today than I was yesterday.

The imminent signing of a player who will excite the fans. Don't think Morris falls, or fell, into that category.

Barring 1 or 2 posters there are quite a few folk on here masquerading as ITK imposters.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

Unbelievable. I am feeling even more cynical today than I was yesterday.

The imminent signing of a player who will excite the fans. Don't think Morris falls, or fell, into that category.

Barring 1 or 2 posters there are quite a few folk on here masquerading as ITK imposters.

Or there are people taking the piss knowing that half the smooth brains on here will fall for it.

17 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Fucking miserable weather in Westhill this morning.

That's just your rain cloud that follows you.

How can a player fail his medical here?

This the club that didn't notice Andreas Mayer had one leg longer than the other, 

That signed laurente DJaffo, when he was riddled with back problems 

That made a habit of signing players with career threatening injuries in thier careers, 

What the fuck is wrong with him head hanging off? 

Unless GWT has kicked up a stink regards to quota Being exceeded 

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Fucking miserable in Westhill this morning.

Nothing unusual there

LOL

6 minutes ago, ericblack4boss said:

This the club that didn't notice Andreas Mayer had one leg longer than the other, 

That made a habit of signing players with career threatening injuries in thier careers, 

seen some mention of high blood pressure?

Probably been on the bong during close season 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, ericblack4boss said:

Has it actually been confirmed he's failed his medical?

10 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

seen some mention of high blood pressure?

Are you saying that he cheated science and faked high blood pressure so that he could remain at Fleetwood? 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

Are you saying that he cheated science and faked high blood pressure so that he could remain at Fleetwood? 

Good news and bad news 

3 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Hearing Morris failed his MOT 

I'm guessing the list of Minors was quite high?

1 hour ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Fucking miserable weather in Westhill this morning.

It needs a good wash down anyway.    The trouts been out all night crawling through the washing lines. 

• Haha 3

So failed to get McGrath,   Ronans a dead duck,  Morris didn’t have an engine, Bates is still in the hotel with mother.  Boyles burst.    Where’s the super signings that was supposed to get us all excited coming from.   I hope it’s not from the Mcinnes supply store at ARI. A and E. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bournemouth Gee said:

We didn't fail to get McGrath shoofta

Ok we didn’t accept the demands made.   So we didn’t get him.  That’s a fail. 👎  If we got him it would be a pass mark.👍

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, minijc said:

Or there are people taking the piss knowing that half the smooth brains on here will fall for it.

There may be an element of truth in what you say but when JG said he was hopeful of a couple of signings before St Mirren match was he thinking Morris and McGrath or were other player(s) in his hopes?

As the apparent go to ITK dude your thoughts would be appreciated. 

In other words if there are other potentially imminent irons in the fire so to speak you might help the piss takers and smooth brains add a few more 1,000 posts to this thread before the window shuts.

Edited by BaaBaaRedSheep

1 minute ago, shooftahmooftah said:

Ok we didn’t accept the demands made.   So we didn’t get him.  That’s a fail. 👎  If we got him it would be a pass mark.👍

That's just AFC valuing a player correctly. We didn't want to overpay for him and pulled out, that's a pass mark.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

👀

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, 20two20 said:

That's just AFC valuing a player correctly. We didn't want to overpay for him and pulled out, that's a pass mark.

But we still FAILED to get him. 💷💷💷💷United did.    We were not successful.

14 minutes ago, shooftahmooftah said:

But we still FAILED to get him. 💷💷💷💷United did.    We were not successful.

The difference is we didn’t fail to get him,  we didn't want him in the end and I personally feel we won a watch with that situation.

48 minutes ago, shooftahmooftah said:

So failed to get McGrath,   Ronans a dead duck,  Morris didn’t have an engine, Bates is still in the hotel with mother.  Boyles burst.    Where’s the super signings that was supposed to get us all excited coming from.   I hope it’s not from the Mcinnes supply store at ARI. A and E. 

Give them a chance Shooftah... they'll nned more time to root around the lower leagues in England to see what option D super signings they can unearth.

A moot debate, McGrath was clearly not the player that some here were getting excited about imminently signing yesterday (and neither was it Morris)...

2 minutes ago, RedRichard said:

A moot debate, McGrath was clearly not the player that some here were getting excited about imminently signing yesterday (and neither was it Morris)...

Thats because they were just on the wind up about an exciting signing being imminent.

8 minutes ago, RedRichard said:

Well who is it or was it that all the excitement  was about.    Because it’s a thunderstorm in west hills.  And I’ve just seen kilgour the trout sailing past Aldi’s. 

• Haha 2