blowupsheep

Summer 2022 Transfer Window

5 hours ago, shooftahmooftah said:

Signing tonight,  a real slippery little prick , Kilgour Trout.  

DONKEY!

The difference being Charlie Chuck was funny you are just a pale shadow

4 hours ago, zeroisgod76 said:

I think I need to get a restraining order taken out against you. Obsessed much?

You keep making my point for me .Keep going you know you want to. Pathetic cunt 

5 minutes ago, Kilgore Trout said:

You keep making my point for me .Keep going you know you want to. Pathetic cunt 

You’re genuinely obsessed… I mean I’m flattered but it’s becoming worrying.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

You’re genuinely obsessed… I mean I’m flattered but it’s becoming worrying.

Again complete deflection from somebody that had had his arse handed to him big time today 

6 minutes ago, Kilgore Trout said:

Again complete deflection from somebody that had had his arse handed to him big time today 

Sorry to be pedantic and I am in no position to correct but I believe you hand someone there ass and kick arse, Although now I type it I am not sure 

6 minutes ago, KidCreole said:

Sorry to be pedantic and I am in no position to correct but I believe you hand someone there ass and kick arse, Although now I type it I am not sure 

Whatever way as long as big Zero has someone’s hand on his ass/arse he isn’t caring 

14 minutes ago, Kilgore Trout said:

Whatever way as long as big Zero has someone’s hand on his ass/arse he isn’t caring 

If zero is your duplicate account I will be immeasurably impressed 

3 minutes ago, KidCreole said:

If zero is your duplicate account I will be immeasurably impressed 

Unfortunately my depravity/duplicity doesn’t stretch that far. My cousin got hit upon by the real Kid Creole for what it’s worth 

5 minutes ago, Kilgore Trout said:

Unfortunately my depravity/duplicity doesn’t stretch that far. My cousin got hit upon by the real Kid Creole for what it’s worth 

He or she is the pressing question

2 minutes ago, KidCreole said:

He or she is the pressing question

A fine looking Quine from Aberdeen that old kid took a shine to many years ago or so the story goes 

1 minute ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Did he ask her if she wanted to meet his coconuts? 

I wanted to meet his coconuts. Unfortunately the offer didn’t extend to me 

Disappointed that BHL didn’t share this Liverpool loan exclusive.

He has amazing strength of character & will power to keep that to himself. Got to respect that. Unlike all the other weak willed ‘ITK’ cunts 🙄

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, Goodwin’s beard said:

Just don’t know how he gets back in. Vinnie is the attacking centre mid and mcrorrie and ramadani are the holding players. 

Vinnie can play wide but we keep singing new wide midfielders and now another centre mid and we still have Polvara. We’re very top heavy with little cover for the defence. 

I'd think Barron is competing with Ramadani and McCrorie for CM and also maybe with Vinny for AM behind the Centre Forward but that's what we want. We can't expect to go all season with just 1 player in each position.

Polvara is behind Barron imo and the others are wingers/wide forwards so not really competing with Barron directly.

Edited by Helmet

26 minutes ago, Helmet said:

I'd think Barron is competing with Ramadani and McCrorie for CM and also maybe with Vinny for AM behind the Centre Forward but that's what we want. We can't expect to go all season with just 1 player in each position.

Polvara is behind Barron imo and the others are wingers/wide forwards so not really competing with Barron directly.

Aye. 

Injuries, suspensions, loss of form and the use of different formations requiring more than a fixed 11 players seem to be concepts lost on some. 

9 hours ago, KidCreole said:

Sorry to be pedantic. But it would be their ass. 

1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Aye. 

Injuries, suspensions, loss of form and the use of different formations requiring more than a fixed 11 players seem to be concepts lost on some. 

Aye, and they'll probably trot out the "tombola" and "Goodwin doesn't know his best eleven" cliches  beloved by the clueless at the earliest opportunity 

1 minute ago, Shinniesta said:

That's the boy Clarkson signed from Liverpool on a season long loan. 

Good. Hope he's more up for it than Longstaff was as he's certainly got ability. 

Suspect we loaned this guy in once Ronan was named in the Wolves squad? 

8 minutes ago, redone said:

Aye, and they'll probably trot out the "tombola" and "Goodwin doesn't know his best eleven" cliches  beloved by the clueless at the earliest opportunity 

It’s great having options. Ronan (JTD says it’s still possible and he’s clearly the most ITK poster on here) or someone similar and a CB/RB and we’re ready to go. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Good. Hope he's more up for it than Longstaff was as he's certainly got ability. 

Aye, this knocks any deal for Ronan firmly on the head. Sounds like he’s a carbon copy of Barron, so will be interesting to see what happens there come September when the latter returns 

Edited by sooth_stander

7 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Possibly. Although if Ronan misses out on Wolves' 25 man squad I still think JG will try and bring him here. Hopefully Clarkson will be a lot more like Maddison than Longstaff.

We have finally signed a player this summer who has started a Champions League game and for a club that has won it 6 times 😁

You're better than that Betty.

There's so many things people keep quoting from JG all the time - I don't really get the pedantry over these sound bites myself.

"he said we'd have 22 players" is another one I see mentioned. As if it's a fucking mantra for the club and we will be forced to offload players to keep it at exactly 22 at all times.

4 minutes ago, Shinniesta said:

Possibly. Although if Ronan misses out on Wolves' 25 man squad I still think JG will try and bring him here. Hopefully Clarkson will be a lot more like Maddison than Longstaff.

We have finally signed a player this summer who has started a Champions League game and for a club that has won it 6 times 😁

I'm hoping Clarkson is able to play in the AM role/behind the striker or is he another option for the CM 2?

2 minutes ago, Helmet said:

I'm hoping Clarkson is able to play in the AM role/behind the striker or is he another option for the CM 2?

From the clips I've seen and what I've heard of him he's a more deep lying midfielder. He can certainly pick a pass and looks very composed. Not sure if he would excel in AM.