Summer 2022 Transfer Window

2 hours ago, Dave Bus said:

Yeh Campbell for sure is finished, could tell from cormacks reaction that he knows he’s finished, just obviously couldn’t come out and say it.

Think Campbell is done at AFC but i'm not sure why people think he'll end up at Kilmarnock permanently. He hasn't played too regularly for them in the championship so should they make it up they'll be setting their sights higher than him imo. 

8 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

He's not going to come out and say he's looking for 10 or 15 new players. 

That's just makes us look desperate and drives prices up. 

It'll be between 5 and 10 I reckon but I'd rather have 5 really good ones than 10 punts like we got last summer and in McInnes' final couple of years. Rome wasn't built in one transfer window. 

If it is between. 5-10 new players coming in. Then people like you need to afford him time, because is it fuck going to improve overnight. Anyone who thinks it will is a mentalist.

Going to still be a lot of painful match days.

3 hours ago, sheepcrooky said:

I didn’t realise they sold hallucinating drugs at the food kiosks. 

There’s a few times he’s quite skilfully got to the byline past a couple players and set up a good chance.

That open goal miss by JET when he hit the bar. There was one of the European games as well I think it was as well.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Andy_123 said:

There’s a few times he’s quite skilfully got to the byline past a couple players and set up a good chance.

That open goal miss by JET when he hit the bar. There was one of the European games as well I think it was as well.

Think that’s the only 2 occasions , he is a professional footballer who plays in midfield, should be capable of this

14 minutes ago, Dave Bus said:

Think that’s the only 2 occasions , he is a professional footballer who plays in midfield, should be capable of this

There are other occasions. They are just 2 that spring to mind.

He’s not as bad as is constantly made out on here, but he’s wildly inconsistent. No use as a starter if we are looking to improve, which we are.

7 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

There are other occasions. They are just 2 that spring to mind.

He’s not as bad as is constantly made out on here, but he’s wildly inconsistent. No use as a starter if we are looking to improve, which we are.

He’s not inconsistent. He is consistently shite. He slows down every attack because he gets played way too far forward. 

Just now, sheepcrooky said:

He’s not inconsistent. He is consistently shite. He slows down every attack because he gets played way too far forward. 

Him being played too far forward isn’t his fault. He can only play where he’s told to.

Would you complain at say Ferguson if we was played right wing and was shite there? 

3 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

Him being played too far forward isn’t his fault. He can only play where he’s told to.

Would you complain at say Ferguson if we was played right wing and was shite there? 

Ferguson would cope. Ojo is absolute dog shit and the epitome of a McInnes signing. Get rid and use the not inconsiderable wage better. 

Btw, Ash Taylor would done a job for us this year. I thought he was one of our better players last season being honest. Strolled that tonight and more commanding than any our cbs. Not saying he’s great, just saying he’d probably been an upgrade. 

watch this opinion get slated cos he’s on they players that gets a harder time than he merits. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
6 minutes ago, ThomohawkKid said:

Btw, Ash Taylor would done a job for us this year. I thought he was one of our better players last season being honest. Strolled that tonight and more commanding than any our cbs. Not saying he’s great, just saying he’d probably been an upgrade. 

watch this opinion get slated cos he’s on they players that gets a harder time than he merits. 

I'd have had Taylor over Bates this season. 

5 minutes ago, ThomohawkKid said:

Can’t argue with that. Taylor had his faults but was nowhere near as bad as many made out. He would have been better than the shambles our central defence has been this season.

6 minutes ago, ThomohawkKid said:

He’s probably as equally as shite as Bates.

Hopeless for the Arbroath goal tonight, he looked round, saw the Arbroath player behind him , ignored him and ran towards the goal line.

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, ThomohawkKid said:

I agree, our defence would have been less leaky with Ash.  He is prone to the odd mistake, but less so than our current defence.

If Killie up and Dundee down is the only movement between the leagues then next season the league will be even more competitive than this season.

2 hours ago, AyrshireSheep said:

That was the Ross County game and Goodwin said it was purely for his experience so Ojo could deal with Charles-Cook. A decision i'm sure he now regrets though. 

Goodwin fucked up there and played ojo instead of Ramsay for “tactical” reasons. Kept him on the bench to 

13 hours ago, DD1903 said:

He's barely played 

He’s played against Dundee Utd, Hearts, Rangers and Ross County i.e. all the games he has been fit under Goodwin. You would, therefore, assume there’s a good chance he would also have played in the other games if he’d been fit and not had covid. 

23 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Sun reporting Calvin Ramsay can go for £3m and Leeds are trying to get ahead of Liverpool. With the Euro money we've lost out on i'd have been wanting to get more than that for him tbh. 

Wouldn’t believe that rag when I come to value but I do think Aberdeen have put out feelers to see how much interest there is in Ramsay and if they can get a bidding war on the go. 

On 4/22/2022 at 11:14 AM, King Street Loon said:

Unless the stress fractures in Kennedys back are retirement level I would've thought Goodwin would keep him around. Unless Kennedy has expressed a desire to leave. No great loss if he has.

I beg to differ. Would be a fantastic loss, one of the best losses we could have this summer.