Summer 2022 Transfer Window

9 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

?  No, I  ignore most of it because it tends to be a lot of self centred pish 

I must have missed his post where he said he's definitely going back to the States next

39 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

I'd imagine he'll want to go back home where he's clearly more appreciated, comfortable and happier and have one last crack at the MLS while he still can.

^^^^^

It's an opinion based on a lot that has been said about his wife not settling, his age and the fact that clearly (based on social media) the happiest he's been this last 6 months was when he was back home in the US over the Summer with friends and family.

I forget that sometimes on here having an opinion is frowned upon, i apologise.

56 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

He might fancy another stop off in England/Europe before heading back home?  Are his kids school age yet?

Lets be honest his wife hates Aberdeen and so will he be given he's now getting frozen out. I'd say he'd jump at a loan deal anywhere else in the UK / Europe. What's the nearest fitba club to Peppa Pig Land?

6 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

^^^^^

It's an opinion based on a lot that has been said about his wife not settling, his age and the fact that clearly (based on social media) the happiest he's been this last 6 months was when he was back home in the US over the Summer with friends and family.

I forget that sometimes on here having an opinion is frowned upon, i apologise.

Bit touchy today

1 hour ago, sooth_stander said:

Facts of the matter appear to be, given our defensive deficiencies and lack of cover, there is still a fair bit of business to be done both in and out, all over the park, before the window slams shut 

Yep, agree.  He mentioned On the red tv presser that he was hoping to get one more real quality player in.  I think there could stil be 2-3 more players in  but will depend on if we can get shot of a few.  

1 minute ago, muttonhumper said:

...and if his wife thinks Aberdeen is a shit hole, she'll have instant cardiac arrest upon entering Southampton.

At this very time, Aberdeen is a shit hole, the present councillors have seen to that.   Union street is a filthy joke, union terrace gardens a mess with Daleks  in each corner.   Dundee is miles ahead .  

38 minutes ago, Kiriakov33 said:

Yep, agree.  He mentioned On the red tv presser that he was hoping to get one more real quality player in.  I think there could stil be 2-3 more players in  but will depend on if we can get shot of a few.  

Will they be a quality exciting player like the ones he said when we signed the rest, or because he said a real quality player does that mean he will be even better than the rest 

1 hour ago, shooftahmooftah said:

At this very time, Aberdeen is a shit hole, the present councillors have seen to that.   Union street is a filthy joke, union terrace gardens a mess with Daleks  in each corner.   Dundee is miles ahead .  

Agreed, and yet we still have numpties on here that think an Abereen council will have the best interests of the club at heart by helping them build a stadium at the beach. Deluded idiots.

16 hours ago, shooftahmooftah said:

Yeah, I know it's a shit hole.

Think the scope of the shit-holery runs beyond the present council plebs (whoever they may be) tho.

Point being made was that if precious Mrs Ramirez thinks Aberdeen is bad compared to her pretty as a picture homeland, which is so tough for her to be away from, then Southampton would be the end of her.