blowupsheep

Summer 2022 Transfer Window

2 minutes ago, minijc said:

As the forums NUMBER ONE goalkeeping expert, I genuinely do, a good keeper with solid competition below him will earn a club 9-15 points a season.

Craig Gordon would easily have earned hearts double figures. Woods and Lewis easily cost us 10 points. Besides being absolutely garbage if we had Gordon in goals we would of been comfortably 4th. Mind you Motherwell have qualified for Europe with -19 goal difference. Unbelievable! 

2 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Mini first again.

Scott Burns should be along to confirm soon surely

Not now he won’t be. Def banned. Was starting to get the club in trouble with the stuff he was writing. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, minijc said:

Really, that's quite extreme given that I have never said we've signed 3 pre contracts.  Maybe I should drop the name of an international player we are looking at.

“Lads, we’re looking at a roi international from Rotherham” 😂😂

1 hour ago, BonnieDon said:

Turned off after 1.48. Majority of those saves are fairly routine out with the pens.

tbf that doesn’t mean he’s not a good goalie, just not an exciting show case. Is he the new no.2? 

Edited by ThomohawkKid

3 hours ago, minijc said:

Really, that's quite extreme given that I have never said we've signed 3 pre contracts.  Maybe I should drop the name of an international player we are looking at.

Did you not? You certainly implied plenty that pre-contracts had been done. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, ThomohawkKid said:

“Lads, we’re looking at a roi international from Rotherham” 😂😂

He was on about the Swedish keeper.

Does the fact we are bringing a Swedish keeper on trial mean we’ve missed out on our top targets?

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, super_al said:

Does the fact we are bringing a Swedish keeper on trial mean we’ve missed out on our top targets?

To be fair our other targets are older. Would rather go for a younger keeper personally, although his quality is unknown.

35 minutes ago, ThomohawkKid said:

Did you not? You certainly implied plenty that pre-contracts had been done. 

He certainly has. And said there are numerous reasons that they haven't been announced. Like players don't want dropped from current club etc. He forgot the biggest issue. There's none agreed. 

• Upvote 3

55 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

He was on about the Swedish keeper.

For a man with “dive” in his name, you canny spot a dive a mile away eh 

23 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

He certainly has. And said there are numerous reasons that they haven't been announced. Like players don't want dropped from current club etc. He forgot the biggest issue. There's none agreed. 

Ano mate. He’s back peddling. Activating his 7 accounts to regain credibility that he told all these people something 😂😂

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Never gave a number, could have but what's the point, get way more fun from posting the way I do than I would if I talked actual specifics, I'd also get my sources in trouble.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, ThomohawkKid said:

Ano mate. He’s back peddling. Activating his 7 accounts to regain credibility that he told all these people something 😂😂

Hahaha and to think I almost sent you a message yesterday, glad I didn't, you don't deserve my info.

10 minutes ago, ThomohawkKid said:

For a man with “dive” in his name, you canny spot a dive a mile away eh 

Better get patter added to your username. Unreal patter that. 

15 minutes ago, ThomohawkKid said:

Embarrassing from you! All because you don’t get feed info from people that get told the odd thing. 

16 minutes ago, minijc said:

Hahaha and to think I almost sent you a message yesterday, glad I didn't, you don't deserve my info.

Course you were 😂😂

you got a goalie on trial but 3 pre-contracts seemingly made up. there’s no shame in being second best info poster on the page after Alex 👍

Just now, ThomohawkKid said:

Course you were 😂😂

you got a goalie on trial but 3 pre-contracts seemingly made up. there’s no shame in being second best info poster on the page after Alex 👍

But what if Alex is actually one of his other accounts you speak of 🤔

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, slippers said:

Embarrassing from you! All because you don’t get feed info from people that get told the odd thing. 

Oh mini, I’ll defend you, please be my friend. Don’t be so desperate lad.

I hear things like every fan. Just filtering through what’s factual and nonsense. 
My info the other week was a solid source. I’ll stand by that until Siegrest pies us for elsewhere. 

2 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

But what if Alex is actually one of his other accounts you speak of 🤔

That would be an exciting plot twist Tbf