blowupsheep

Summer 2022 Transfer Window

7 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

Sick of reading about "if they win it will be the greatest European win by any Scottish club ever"... they've only got about 3 Scottish players in their squad, and 2 of them were pinched from us. Hope they get humiliated on and off the park tonight.

It is some achievement for a 10 year old club with one top flight league title and a petrofac cup to their name. Never let them forget.  

AB4-D031-E-822-E-4020-9-E89-88-CBAE468-Ebest sawmill

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, redstrummer said:

can we get the hun chat to fuck off the transfer thread please 

1000000%

Exactly 

Unfortunately we do have a “ scum” thread which surprises me on an Aberdeen forum so keep it to that and us that don’t want to hear anything don’t go on it 

the only time I’m remotely interested is when we play them 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Redtaz2 said:

Exactly 

Unfortunately we do have a “ scum” thread which surprises me on an Aberdeen forum so keep it to that and us that don’t want to hear anything don’t go on it 

the only time I’m remotely interested is when we play them 

I will certainly be looking in when the cunts are getting battered on&off the pitch tonight 🤞🤞🤞🤞

Mon the guardia Saville. Get those truncheon arms swinging 

1 hour ago, redstrummer said:

Well said. It’s bad enough that we have a massive thread related to them on the board…

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Prick.
I detest hearing his odious voice on REDTV interviews. 
I scroll forward to avoid listening to his utter banality. 

This latest pro-hun nonsense should mean the end of him for REDTV. 

I will not be renewing my redtv because of that prick. Watching manager interviews with that idiot asking the Questions and answering his own questions then leaving a pause for manager to say something does my f##king head in.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, redstrummer said:

Amen. 

7 minutes ago, Ken Esmin said:

I will not be renewing my redtv because of that prick. Watching manager interviews with that idiot asking the Questions and answering his own questions then leaving a pause for manager to say something does my f##king head in.

He's retired, so you we won't have to listen to him again.

9 minutes ago, Ken Esmin said:

You coudnt have had red tv season ended or surely you would have knew the fat wank retired 12 months ago

4 minutes ago, The D.O.C.1903 said:

You coudnt have had red tv season ended or surely you would have knew the fat wank retired 12 months ago

He was still there asking questions independently. 

You would have known that if you had contributed to the club via a redtv subscription. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, King Street Loon said:

He was still there asking questions independently. 

You would have known that if you had contributed to the club via a redtv subscription. 

Oh I have red TV pal! But barely watch the shit spoken after the game coz garner n McLean ar dick heeds

Just now, The D.O.C.1903 said:

Oh I have red TV pal! But barely watch the shit spoken after the game coz garner n McLean ar dick heeds

He asks questions in the pre match presser as well as other journalists. 

Just now, King Street Loon said:

He asks questions in the pre match presser as well as other journalists. 

Barely watch pre match pressers nowadays,  tho on the odd occasion I've heard his annoying voice. I put the game on red TV on normally 5 mins before kick off. I use to like the build up but 90 minutes of the shite is enough these days, also turn it off at HT & listen to music 

On 5/16/2022 at 6:51 AM, ThomohawkKid said:

Don’t have a name yet but Goodwin is confident he will have at least one target sealed and ready to announce by Thursday noon. Will update if I get a names. 

Any updates you can provide?

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, CCB III said:

I wouldn't worry. 

Very confident of an eintracht Frankfurt victory. Their place in the league table doesn't tell the full story. They defeated the Spanish Cup winners and Barcelona. Say what you want about this Barca side but it's littered with quality, still.

Rangers haven't been as good away from home in the tournament. The home advantage is something they've needed to get them over the line. 

They were taken to ET by a Braga side who are miles off the pace in the Portuguese league. 

They did well at home to Leipzig/Dortmund in games they were allowed to be physical. They've deserved to get where they are, from a purely footballing perspective, but, I wouldn't worry. They'll be outclassed tonight. The referee at a neutral venue on the continent wont allow for a lot of what was allowed at Ibrox, which is normally how it goes, games are reffed to the precedent set in the host country. 

Frankfurt appear to be more flexible than RBL and BD in the previous rounds, they'll know what they should/shouldn't be doing in terms of stopping counters etc. 

Frankfurt to lift the cup, Seville to be overturned, many Huns to be hospitalised and battered. 

Don't worry guys. 

Edit; they also outclassed a very decent West Ham team who play similar enough to der hun. 

So, again lads, I wouldn't worry about it. 

Can we get that in writing please? 🙏

Had a horrible feeling since they beat Braga 

13 minutes ago, NEM said:

Can we get that in writing please? 🙏

Had a horrible feeling since they beat Braga 

Nobody worry. 

They'll bottle it. 

7 minutes ago, torry_battery_ram said:

I see Conor Mccarthy has rejected a new deal at St Mirren. Worth a look?

Doesn’t look like he played much under Goodwin this season so unlikely 

8 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

We have offered Seigrist a deal

Sez fa?

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

Siegrist starts to be an option if the going rate for Hladky is a wedge of a transfer fee.

Assuming the press are correct that Hladky is the chosen one.

Didn’t realise Levitt was out of contract. Hopefully also on radar 

43 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

Unless Joe is definitely going there's nae point spunking a wedge of the budget on Siegrist or any other keeper. 

Would rather see the money spent on pace, creativity, attackers myself.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Unless Joe is definitely going there's nae point spunking a wedge of the budget on Siegrist or any other keeper. 

100% this. Shore up - strengthen the central defence and you see a huge difference throughout the team. Joe is one of the last that should be getting replaced right now. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

our keepers have let us done since the covid break.

we do need a solution but aye paying two keepers £5k/week is not going to be the solution

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, The Gee Man said:

Didn’t realise Levitt was out of contract. Hopefully also on radar 

The compensation and wages would be likely to rule us out. if he leaves Man U permanently the most likely destination will be Cardiff. 

13 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Getting a new goalie in is a priority imo. Sadly Lewis has declined over the past two years and it's time for a change. He'd be great backup but not on his current wage.

Look at the difference having a good goalie has made to Celtic, Hearts and Dundee Utd.

3 minutes ago, SupportmeansSUPPORT said:

The compensation and wages would be likely to rule us out. if he leaves Man U permanently the most likely destination will be Cardiff. 

Compensation would be less than 500k and for a player of his ability and age Aberdeen should be willing to pay that

13 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

Compensation would be less than 500k and for a player of his ability and age Aberdeen should be willing to pay that

Would our compensation not be less than what Cardiff had to pay but even if we are going to splash cash on anyone it should definitely be someone like levitt. I think we would recoup it very easily even if we had to pay him top wages for our wage scale