Summer 2022 Transfer Window

Hahahaha I'm mental wtf ! Some posters on here have a fucking cheek calling anyone mental ?

I just fucking hate cormack! With an unbridled passion! And how diddy we have became. 

5 minutes ago, The D.O.C.1903 said:

Hahahaha I'm mental wtf ! Some posters on here have a fucking cheek calling anyone mental ?

I just fucking hate cormack! With an unbridled passion! And how diddy we have became. 

You do realise it wasn't Cormack that was mentioning Maguire and Grimmer ffs.

• Haha 3
12 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Which was 4 years & about 10 injuries ago.

We can spend £3500k per week better than that 

100%

I am on about him coming good for Hamilton, Killie, St Johnstone, whoever.

I'll be unsurprised when he's fairing better than our midfielders at some point in the next 3 years

Just now, minijc said:

You do realise it wasn't Cormack that was mentioning Maguire and Grimmer ffs.

Haha yes but as I said my original post  was annoyance at the chance were looking at those 2 past it cunts,  but I'll post anywhere about cormack being a cunt etc. Willie Miller kens!

8 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

Mon now,Jack's not past it 28.

Fair enough he's nae past it but maguire definitely is, but grimmer couldn't wait to leave us in the past so fuck him tae ?

Guest milne_afc
6 minutes ago, The D.O.C.1903 said:

Fair enough he's nae past it but maguire definitely is, but grimmer couldn't wait to leave us in the past so fuck him tae ?

What was your username on AbMad? 

43 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

100%

I'll be unsurprised when he's fairing better than our midfielders at some point in the next 3 years

That’ll depend on whether he can stay fit for any length of time, which is highly unlikely. 

1 hour ago, Tord31 said:

100%

We (rightly so) have far higher expectations of quality/consistency at Aberdeen than any of the teams/fans you use as comparison though.

They are happy to get a player that can be ‘quality’ in some games, especially bigger games & ok in others.

We want/expect (& pay for) far more consistent quality 

Somebody mentioned Peter Shalulile on another topic as a potential target (not sure whether they were being serious or not) but thought i'd add it in here. 

Namibian. Sundowns striker.  22 goals and 5 assists in 39 league games this season from what I can see. Seems unlikely but it's a name ?. Maybe our resident ITK'ers can shed some light. 

14 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Somebody mentioned Peter Shalulile on another topic as a potential target (not sure whether they were being serious or not) but thought i'd add it in here. 

Namibian. Sundowns striker.  22 goals and 5 assists in 39 league games this season from what I can see. Seems unlikely but it's a name ?. Maybe our resident ITK'ers can shed some light. 

You are demented as well.

40 minutes ago, Aldo said:

We should push the boat and get Michael Hector free transfer royals royce of a defender bring him home, hopefully get Siegrist, lewis has been mince for years .

Aye Hector's realistic right enough. 

I'd imagine he'd rather retire than relocate 500 miles north for a weekly wage he'd consider as barely enough to cover a night out shakin' his pants at one of London's night-spots. We were a useful landing spot for him to get valuable first team minutes at a decent level as a youngster but he's a multi-millionaire now. 

His days of earning massive cash are certainly over but I'd be shocked if he can't get himself a gig somewhere like Reading or even Wycombe or MK Dons where he can still commute comfortably to daily training without having to move house.

Siegrist is certainly within our budget but it remains to be seen if he would prefer to get out of Scotland altogether.

25 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Assan Ceesay... believe he's out of contract. 

19 minutes ago, Donstar83 said:

It's all shite. All these bullshit itk fans claiming - oh theres something being announced on Thursday oh we've signed 3 on pre-contracts. No wonder folk constantly post shite. 

And this just adds more shit to things, there's only a couple of genuine ITK people on here, myself being the premium source of ITK snippets. 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Donstar83 said:

It's all shite. All these bullshit itk fans claiming - oh theres something being announced on Thursday oh we've signed 3 on pre-contracts. No wonder folk constantly post shite. 

I think there’s only a couple who are genuinely ITK. Others post random rumours they’ve heard on the grapevine. Some just make up crap for attention. 

5 minutes ago, minijc said:

And this just adds more shit to things, there's only a couple of genuine ITK people on here, myself being the premium source of ITK snippets. 

That’s why I am not going to say the names of the genuine targets because I’m not one of the top itk lads. When they sign, I’ll hi 5 myself.

42 minutes ago, Donstar83 said:

Surely the pre contract lads are just waiting for the new strip day.