Summer 2022 Transfer Window

1 minute ago, NEM said:

A “massive Aberdeen fan” doesn’t fuck tie club over like he did. Get him in the bin

He was 16, no? 

Said he wasn't getting games at Aberdeen so be as well not getting games at Fulham and get paid more for it.

Hard to begrudge him that TBQH. 

10 minutes ago, CCB III said:

He was 16, no? 

Said he wasn't getting games at Aberdeen so be as well not getting games at Fulham and get paid more for it.

Hard to begrudge him that TBQH. 

Hardly a “massive Aberdeen fan” doing that though is he? 

Just now, Parklife said:

Ramsay imo. Definitely the most talented, I'd say. 

I'd say ramsay is more technically gifted and certainly has the potential to go to higher levels than barron. But take both out the team, I think we miss barron more (at this moment in time).

1 minute ago, dazzy_deff said:

I'd say ramsay is more technically gifted and certainly has the potential to go to higher levels than barron. But take both out the team, I think we miss barron more (at this moment in time).

Fair enough. Barron definitely plays in a more important position. A great centre mid > great right back 

First team on the club website has been updated and shows we only have 17 players left in the squad.  About 5 or 6 of those I expect to have departed by the end of the window.  That would mean only 11 or 12 of these players left: https://www.afc.co.uk/teams/1st-team/

Reserves looking pretty threadbare now we've let a good few of the youngsters go too: https://www.afc.co.uk/teams/reserves/  I expect some of these guys will be added to the first team squad but only a couple will genuinely step up and the rest will be out on loan for at least 6 months.

Expect us to have a first team squad of 23 - 25 by the end of the window, ideally with the vast majority in before the cup group stages starting on the 9th July.  Definitely not pissing my pants yet (clean off the line and this pair has to last me all week), but recruitment team have their work cut out.  Would be good to see one or two arriving this week.