Livingston 2 - 1 Aberdeen

11 minutes ago, Dandiesmin68 said:

Why is jenks a loanee starting before mcgeough? 

Because Cormack outed Haraldur Ingolfsson on Twitter saying it was nonsense and everyone was delighted with him. And since thwt tweet he's started 4 out 5 games. Don't think he'd started 4 games all season prior to that. If people can't see that Cormack is pulling every single string and getting involved in shit he has no right to get involved in then that's on them. Sacking Glass (although would be welcome) will solve absolutely nothing until Cormack realises he can't run a football club in the same way as his other companies. Especially from the other side of the world  

3 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Because Cormack outed Haraldur Ingolfsson on Twitter saying it was nonsense and everyone was delighted with him. And since thwt tweet he's started 4 out 5 games. Don't think he'd started 4 games all season prior to that. If people can't see that Cormack is pulling every single string and getting involved in shit he has no right to get involved in then that's on them. Sacking Glass (although would be welcome) will solve absolutely nothing until Cormack realises he can't run a football club in the same way as his other companies. Especially from the other side of the world  

Just curious, what changes would you make to the way the club is ran?

7 minutes ago, super_al said:

Just curious, what changes would you make to the way the club is ran?

Bullet Glass and Gunn for a start. And if I was a board member i'd be trying to find a way of making Cormack disappear. His stench is honking the place out. The club isn't going anywhere under him. But, since he has filled the vital positions at the club with his "yes" men it will bw virtually impossible for anyone to do anything about it  cormack has put Eales and Tom Crotty on to the board. Can't remember if Wicks was there before the patter merchant pitched up. 

17 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Bullet Glass and Gunn for a start. And if I was a board member i'd be trying to find a way of making Cormack disappear. His stench is honking the place out. The club isn't going anywhere under him. But, since he has filled the vital positions at the club with his "yes" men it will bw virtually impossible for anyone to do anything about it  cormack has put Eales and Tom Crotty on to the board. Can't remember if Wicks was there before the patter merchant pitched up. 

Wicks was hired by Cormack. As you mentioned there are numerous "friends" of his on the board so removing him is not an option. 

Just now, super_al said:

Wicks was hired by Cormack. As you mentioned there are numerous "friends" for his on the board so removing him is not an option. 

That says it all then. It won't be long before anyone on the board not appointed by Cormack will be forced out ie Milne. I really despair about the way the club is going. Everything he has said he wants like 15k ST holders and being a Top100 club are absolute pipe dreams. We are a fucking country mile from even being in the same book as that never mind the same page. I got ridiculed on social media for saying i wouldn't go back to Pittodrie back when Cormack done that car crash interview on Sportscene. I most definitely stand by that and i haven't been back. Until they have both gone i'll save my cash.  

35 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

That says it all then. It won't be long before anyone on the board not appointed by Cormack will be forced out ie Milne. I really despair about the way the club is going. Everything he has said he wants like 15k ST holders and being a Top100 club are absolute pipe dreams. We are a fucking country mile from even being in the same book as that never mind the same page. I got ridiculed on social media for saying i wouldn't go back to Pittodrie back when Cormack done that car crash interview on Sportscene. I most definitely stand by that and i haven't been back. Until they have both gone i'll save my cash.  

People thought milne and mcinnes were a problem

Now they have cormack and glass

Enjoy

• Haha 1

7What's strange to me is Glass clearly identifies are failings at post match interviews.

He knows what's wrong, but the faults and indevidual faults are not rectified.

Why are we so slow to start, it's like we are out of a stroll.

Midfield is simply a mess, no movement no creation. It's abundantly clear Ojo hasn't a fucking clue what to do with ball that's why he always passes it back and kills any movement made. He is clearly a weak link in the team but gets a game every week

We are simply to soft and players afraid to express themselves and coached to make meaninglessness square ball passes

Not a great time to meet Celtic and Saturday if we lose in the cup it's season over

It was always going to be a season of transition but are shite style of play is still no better than that of McClueless and the apathy lives on

New manager if we go out of the cup but fuck knows who would actually want the job 

Why are Saturdays and Wednesday nights so depressing it's becoming the norm now

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, The Lighthouse said:

Same here - I thought that he was worth a shout.

The one thing we can say for sure is that Glass was a very poor choice and there is no justification for the appointment.  

Has St Mirren level with us on points on a fraction of the budget

23 minutes ago, Tommy said:

You appear to be getting a buzz out of our current predicament.

Believe me

I'm not

I had to endure some amount of crap being an Aberdeen fan down in Glasgow, going into school on a Monday after a 9-0 thumping at the weekend

Finally, under calderwood and more so mcinnes, had a team I could be proud of

Now, it's back to a red neck

So, no, I'm not enjoying it actually 

• Haha 1
Just now, Millertime said:

Believe me

I'm not

I had to endure some amount of crap being an Aberdeen fan down in Glasgow, going into school on a Monday after a 9-0 thumping at the weekend

Wasn't the 9 0 between Calderwood and mcinnes. 

1 minute ago, Millertime said:

Believe me

I'm not

I was just keeping the bee in the convo.

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, ABERDEENROWIE1903 said:

7What's strange to me is Glass clearly identifies are failings at post match interviews.

He knows what's wrong, but the faults and indevidual faults are not rectified.

Why are we so slow to start, it's like we are out of a stroll.

Midfield is simply a mess, no movement no creation. It's abundantly clear Ojo hasn't a fucking clue what to do with ball that's why he always passes it back and kills any movement made. He is clearly a weak link in the team but gets a game every week

We are simply to soft and players afraid to express themselves and coached to make meaninglessness square ball passes

Not a great time to meet Celtic and Saturday if we lose in the cup it's season over

It was always going to be a season of transition but are shite style of play is still no better than that of McClueless and the apathy lives on

New manager if we go out of the cup but fuck knows who would actually want the job 

Why are Saturdays and Wednesday nights so depressing it's becoming the norm now

Indeed they are.

But as you say after every defeat Glass comes out & identifies the problems, but then it happens again, best philosophy is just tell them we are playing the scummy huns every game & see what happens.

It's fuckin depressing times & we keep hoping it will change, but I don't see anything yet, we are well into the season & nothing has changed. 

I'd love to see Glass succeed but I think he's just getting closer to the door along wi those 2 clowns he brought in, Russell & Appoo. 

If we go down the road of a new manager, I will take anybody who can get a winning team on the park week in, week out.

Right now we are too predictable & absolute terrible to watch at times.

I have read there's 5 pages of free agent strikers available,  surely to fuck we can find 1.