1. 1. Should he or club act?

• Bin him (call it failed experiment)
    • Keep trying with him

32 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

@super_al

@findlay_1903

@cruickc2

@thurso

Are you guys seriously still backing this regime? 

12 minutes ago, Jigsaw666 said:

Any of the 18 feeling ever so slightly stupid yet?

10 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

It's less than 18 as about half of them were lads from the pub forum on the wind up. 

The other half though, dearie me 

9 minutes ago, DD1903 said:

You forget @afc1903mad 

A few on wind up, a couple of Glass family members & some Canadians 

Not sure how the pub ‘winder uppers’ think they are winding anyone up either ? especially if stating that as their intent ?

Did they think they had enough in their wee clique to seriously affect the percentages? ? did the instigator actually have serious intent on protecting poor Wee Glass but attempted to disguise this by fooling his wee pals into playing along with his ‘wind up’ ?

Is the shaved ape among them? ?

12 minutes ago, Crashnyploshnit said:

Glass is unbelievably worse than mongo McGhee.

Seriously. All things considered. He actually is in footballing terms. MM was a complete cunt though & he still shades it for some fans because of this. 

Some soft cunts in our support will still back Glass as they are soft cunts & he’s a nice guy & they feel sorry for him.

Dons support is full of millennial type pussies now

2 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Seriously. All things considered. He actually is in footballing terms. MM was a complete cunt though & he still shades it for some fans because of this. 

Some soft cunts in our support will still back Glass as they are soft cunts & he’s a nice guy & they feel sorry for him.

Dons support is full of millennial type pussies now

Anyone who thinks this is worse than under McGhee never went when he was manager.

We went 2-0 down to Celtic this week and fought back to lose 3-2 - arguably unfairly.

We lost 9 zip under McGhee as an illustration. 

Win ratios might not bear this out, but we were worse under Paterson too imo.

Glass' time is up, but you're havering again.

12 minutes ago, Dandyesque said:

Anyone who thinks this is worse than under McGhee never went when he was manager.

We went 2-0 down to Celtic this week and fought back to lose 3-2 - arguably unfairly.

We lost 9 zip under McGhee as an illustration. 

Win ratios might not bear this out, but we were worse under Paterson too imo.

Glass' time is up, but you're havering again.

Couple of players (Ramirez for one) have hidden just how bad Glass is & have saved his blushes & given false hope. 

But I am under no illusions on how bad a manager Glass is. 
No question in my mind that MM & Pele (even for their faults) were better & more competent managers than this amateur.

Glass has been given far far more financial backing & signings in his short time than either Pele or MM were also. 

1 hour ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Couple of players (Ramirez for one) have hidden just how bad Glass is & have saved his blushes & given false hope. 

No question in my mind that MM & Pele (even for their faults) were better & more competent managers than this amateur.

Glass has been given far far more financial backing & signings in his short time than either Pele or MM were also. 

Completely and utterly agree with your last sentence. Glass must go and the sooner the better.

19 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

You're changing the parameters of your own point now

Ir was undoubtedly worse under McGhee, regardless of whether he was a more competent manager.

1 hour ago, Dandyesque said:

You're changing the parameters of your own point now

Ir was undoubtedly worse under McGhee, regardless of whether he was a more competent manager.

They both lost pretty much 50% of games (MM & Glass) for Aberdeen. Both Pele & MM were shite but better managers than Glass. They also didn’t get the luxury of signing 10 players in their first window. 

On 2/12/2022 at 2:46 PM, fine-n-dandy said:

Pele - A drunk who was hung out to dry by Milne. 

McGhee - A cunt who didn't even want to be here. 

Glass - Incompetent in the role of manager, and obviously so before we even hired him after a thorough and diligent process involving four other top, top applicant. 

We really know how to hire at AFC. 

Pished?

Hate Aberdeen?

No idea what in the fuck you're doing?

Why not try football management at Aberdeen Football Club?

10 minutes ago, Dandyesque said:

Again, irrelevant to the discussion. 

That was just as bad as it was under Pele & MM. No question in my mind. Just because we had a decent second half performance v Celtic (like you said) doesn’t change that or make it better. 

Glass had us 9th in league & in serious danger of getting worse rather than better in reality. He also managed to get us very poorly knocked out of 3 cups within his 11 months & just 41 games. 

He is a worse manager than both MM & Pele & he had a far more generous chairman for transfers than either also. Especially in his first window.

The football from Glass (for me) was worse than either of them also. 

How & what you decide is relevant to the discussion is only relevant to you as I say what the fk I want