Aberdeen 2 - 3 Celtic

2 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Countless Hearts cunts confidently thought like you

And Hibs. 

The goal posts get shifted by some every week.  Hoping that we'll string a few wins together and they can get back behind the transition season mantra. 

Based on nothing more tangible than blind faith and some moral high ground that you need to give a manager a full season /three transfer windows /more than 40 games before you can decide if he is up to the job or not.  When the rest of the world already realises that he's not and never will be a leader of men. 

4 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

And Hibs. 

The goal posts get shifted by some every week.  Hoping that we'll string a few wins together and they can get back behind the transition season mantra. 

Based on nothing more tangible than blind faith and some moral high ground that you need to give a manager a full season /three transfer windows /more than 40 games before you can decide if he is up to the job or not.  When the rest of the world already realises that he's not and never will be a leader of men. 

He’s probably not far off the 40 games already if he hasn’t already surpassed that tally. He’s had 30 odd league games alone.

Time is not a luxury anyone should be giving him more of

3 hours ago, Dandyesque said:

I think Glass is due credit for the tactical and personnel changes at half time.

Shame the players never turned up 2nd half and Collum helped Celtic back in front 

We looked favourites to win it at 2-2 but never got the chance from the officials

Again.

As much as Glass is clearly not up to it, I can’t remember a season like this where we’ve been shafted in matches by the inept cunts in black so often.

It’s always easier remembering when you’ve been shafted as opposed to benefitting but I genuinely believe the game changing decisions must be 4 to 1 against us. 

Having a shite manager & shite luck is not a good combination 

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

As much as Glass is clearly not up to it, I can’t remember a season like this where we’ve been shafted in matches by the inept cunts in black so often.

It’s always easier remembering when you’ve been shafted as opposed to benefitting but I genuinely believe the game changing decisions must be 4 to 1 against us. 

Totally agree. We've generally been a bit shite, but never seem to get a break from the officials. Hun bastards.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I know it feels that way sometimes but ask fans of any club and they will say the same. 
fans of small clubs say the decisions favour the big clubs and Celtic and sevco both say the same refs are biased against their respective teams. 

Off the top of my head, we gained two points when Jenks blatantly handled it before our rare sighted victory against St J. 

Jota’s disallowed goal could easily have been given last night. 
Hayes could have been sent off vs sevco and Kent could have stayed on. 
the penalty could have been retaken. 

we also scored several goals early in the season thanks to some clever skullduggery in the box, blocking players etc. 

3 minutes ago, elephantstone78 said:

I know it feels that way sometimes but ask fans of any club and they will say the same. 
fans of small clubs say the decisions favour the big clubs and Celtic and sevco both say the same refs are biased against their respective teams. 

Off the top of my head, we gained two points when Jenks blatantly handled it before our rare sighted victory against St J. 

we also scored several goals early in the season thanks to some clever skullduggery in the box, blocking players etc. 

Tally up how many penalty decisions have gone against us though, it's almost a weekly event, the Ferguson shoulder tug last week being the most recent.

1 hour ago, elephantstone78 said:

Aye, that’s all fair 

The bottom line is we’ve been a disorganised shambles in the main 

5 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Countless Hearts cunts confidently thought like you

Countless hearts cunts should be used to it given their countless relegations. We’re too big to go down, if we were seriously under threat the authorities would just step in and change the rules again to save us… ? 

Repeat a lie often enough….

1 hour ago, NEM said:

Countless hearts cunts should be used to it given their countless relegations. We’re too big to go down, if we were seriously under threat the authorities would just step in and change the rules again to save us… ? 

Repeat a lie often enough….

We have been steadily & ‘prawcessively’  getting chaperoned into ‘wee diddy club’ status for a few decades now. Started under Milne & Cormack has competently taken the reigns on this & the fans have been ‘trained’ over these decades to accept it as normal, some even protect the concept to the extent of such a defeatist attitude where they defend it. 

Acceptance of mediocrity as some kind of great achievement ie. ‘the Mcinnes era’ 

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

We have been steadily & ‘prawcessively’  getting chaperoned into ‘wee diddy club’ status for a few decades now. Started under Milne & Cormack has competently taken the reigns on this & the fans have been ‘trained’ over these decades to accept it as normal, some even protect the concept to the extent of such a defeatist attitude where they defend it. 

Acceptance of mediocrity as some kind of great achievement ie. ‘the Mcinnes era’ 

Aye, we should be winning the Champions League every year.  @BHL 

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Aye, we should be winning the Champions League every year.  @BHL 

Remember the collective joy we dandies shared at no longer seeing the top six trophy ? as reason to celebrate. That was the start of the Mcinnes era euphoria & thinking we had finally gotten to where we belong. 

We are a pathetic club nowadays. We have been trained to be subservient pathetic ‘customers’ of a club. 

The club is no longer ours. We are the clubs bitches & have been conditioned to argue against each other. Picking the side of either ambitious (stupid) or enslaved in mediocrity (owned customer)