Aberdeen 2 - 3 Celtic

Heading towards car now long drive home ,  2nd half much better than the doing we got in the first 

It’s definitely down to the players the intensity and drive was vastly improved 

we need to show that fight for definite on Saturday as they are obviously more physical but not the quality 

I thought Gallagher did ok tonight , and bez is a player 

1 minute ago, Kincardine_Mearns_Red said:

We always find new and exciting ways to lose to Smellic at Pittodrie. Be as well posting them the three points and not play them every home fixture we are due to meet them.

We certainly do like to claw our way back into games against them only to suffer the sucker punch.

2 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

The top 6 are pulling away from us

Not really, barring the top 2.

United have overtaken 'Well on goal difference. Hearts and Hibs both lost

Its the teams that were level or below us that have in the main made the significant gains on us. We are almost in freefall now. St J and the'Well league match are huge. Lose them both and we really are in a relegation dogfight. 

1 minute ago, Roberto said:

McCrorie was class.

Hayes was also superb.

Dec did okay.

Vinny doesn't do much. Hides actually.

Ramirez stinking the place out again said a couple... shut the fuck up you moon units.

Ojo did well when he came on.

Our keeper is fucking shite.

Glass is still a cunt. 

Roberto nailing it, as per. 

Except for Bez... guy's a player. Like a corn-rowed Jess. 

You'll see ??

• Upvote 1

So................Many many learnings

Dont let macgregor control the midfield
2 up front even in the first half looked so much better 
Dont be afraid of mcCrorie being right back
gallager did nothing wrong
kennedy did everything right
McGeogch anonymous
Give ramirez a chance he can score
Get VAR in in Scotland now please

but the biggest learning

NEVER EVER PLAY A BACK THREE AGAIN

apologies for spelling cold hands

worst 1st half seen at pittodire this season - up there with the better 2nd halves

7 minutes ago, Roberto said:

McCrorie was class.

Hayes was also superb.

Dec did okay.

Vinny doesn't do much. Hides actually.

Ramirez stinking the place out again said a couple... shut the fuck up you moon units.

Ojo did well when he came on.

Our keeper is fucking shite.

Glass is still a cunt. 

Pretty much sums it up perfectly. 

• Upvote 2
9 minutes ago, El Pacino said:

Sitting 9th in Feb is a massive embarrassment especially with the players we have. 

Cormack, it’s time for a clear oot and you know it. Gunn, Glass, Russell & Henry must  go and now.

12 games lost. St Mirren have lost 7.

I wonder why Glass and Cormack seem to get it very easy from the fans at the stadium. Every person on the planet knew we were going to get beat today…it was just a matter of how much. That shouldn’t be the way we do things at Aberdeen.

2 minutes ago, Roberto said:

2nd perhaps Hayes, could have done better as he got caught going to the ball but McCrorie didn't do much wrong defensively or attacking.

Hayes was all over the pitch first and second half albeit didn't get the ball to him often enough.

McCrorie was superb first and second half.

Dec was 'okay' as I said.

Let’s agree to disagree ?

Conceding 3 goals in a game doesn’t tell me the defence had a good game.

7 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

I wonder why Glass and Cormack seem to get it very easy from the fans at the stadium. Every person on the planet knew we were going to get beat today…it was just a matter of how much. That shouldn’t be the way we do things at Aberdeen.

I don’t think Cormack knows what he’s doing. The club needs investment to compete. We missed the boat after 2014 League Cup win. That was when we needed Cormack to invest in players to help McInnes mount a serious challenge to Celtic.

Disappointing after a decent 2nd half but shot ourselves in the foot.

Hope Kennedy starts in the cup and he has to persevere with McGeouch.

McCrorie came onto a decent game. Lewis better be back on Saturday.

If they play both halfs on Saturday like tonight’s second half we will win.

5 minutes ago, Elderadojnr said:

It’s beat Motherwell or bust. Don’t win that I’ll not be back until glass and Gunn are gone. 

He should be out the door by now, shouldn't have had any games in charge after Dundee, should have been sacked again after the woeful St Mirren debacle. Should have been booted again after Livingston. Should be binned again after tonight's performance. (actually I can't comment as I didn't even watch tonight's game as I knew it was a guaranteed loss)

If Glass is a cat we'll add in the cup game and and he's used up over half his life's. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

After 25 games we are only 10 points off bottom, and if we lose to St Johnstone it's down to 8 (ahead of Dundee). If that isn't enough to sack Glass then what the fuck does it take?

12 defeats. Jesus wept.

If we fail to beat Motherwell he must surely go, and Cormack needs to have a long hard look at himself before he decides on his replacement. I'm concerned he will find it difficult to attract a decent manager who will want to work under Gunn in this current structure.

Christ I need some cheering up. Has he gone yet?