Aberdeen 2 - 3 Celtic

5 minutes ago, Broken_Glass said:

He should be out the door by now, shouldn't have had any games in charge after Dundee, should have been sacked again after the woeful St Mirren debacle. Should have been booted again after Livingston. Should be binned again after tonight's performance. (actually I can't comment as I didn't even watch tonight's game as I knew it was a guaranteed loss)

If Glass is a cat we'll add in the cup game and and he's used up over half his life's. 

I’d say 12 defeats in 25 games is a cat that’s used more than his lives.

NOT sacking him is Cormack either being an inept shitebag or it’s dereliction of duty. 

• Haha 1

Just home. First half was one of the most pathetic 45 mins of football I’ve ever seen a Dons team play I think. Embarrassing stuff.

2nd half much better. Had that 10-15 min spell where we looked really good, but in the end it’s still a loss.

McCrorie easily MOTM.

Woods is rank. Should just have the young lad Ritchie as backup keeper. He can’t be any worse.

Ramirez all round play was very poor today, but scored and it was a lovely finish for his other that was disallowed.

That first half, fucking hell. Gave McGregor the freedom of Pittodrie.  Didn't manage to get a single ball into the box. 

First goal was a complete shambles. 

McCrorie's physicality made a big difference second half, got every one going.  Calvin will be on the bench for a while I think. 

Usual effort from Jonny and Gallagher did OK second half. Nice finish from Ramirez. 

Was their 3rd goal offside? Looked like it from my seat but difficult to tell. 

Was looking like it could get ugly until we rallied second half.  Actually managed to get the crowd behind them. 

Fuck all to show for it as usual though. Fucking 9th, bloody hell. Squeaky bum time. 

Motherwell result should be completely irrelevant to the future of Glass. He should have been out the door long before now. Even taking in to account the 2nd half tonight we still lost the softest of goals right after we fucking equalised. And the 1st half has been by far the norm this season rather than the 25 mins or so of the 2nd half. That 1st half was amongst the worst performances i've seen from an Aberdeen team. Even if we beat Motherwell does Glass deserve any more time? For me, the answer is a resounding no  

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Was their 3rd goal offside? Looked like it from my seat but difficult to tell.

The goalscorer wasn't but the boy beside him was, he was interfering with play and obstructed our players

Minutes later also Mcrorie got barged over in the box going for a header, the celtic boy made no real effort to get near the ball

• Like 1
1 minute ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Motherwell result should be completely irrelevant to the future of Glass. He should have been out the door long before now. Even taking in to account the 2nd half tonight we still lost the softest of goals right after we fucking equalised. And the 1st half has been by far the norm this season rather than the 25 mins or so of the 2nd half. That 1st half was amongst the worst performances i've seen from an Aberdeen team. Even if we beat Motherwell does Glass deserve any more time? For me, the answer is a resounding no  

He's fucked and I think he knows it himself.  It's just a matter of time. 

being logical

cormack will be in  country in a week or so at tjhe latests so nothinging is happening this week

Ferguson game is 26th nothing is getting in the way of that 

after those 4 games we could be 4th or 10th

4th going nowhere 10th going

At least got till the end of february i reckon

• Like 1
Just now, RedArmyFakshun said:

The goalscorer wasn't but the boy beside him was, he was interfering with play and obstructed our players

Minutes later also Mcrorie got barged over in the box going for a header, the celtic boy made no real effort to get near the ball

Cheers min. Will have to watch it again tomorrow.

Nae watching that first half again though. Fucking hell, that was a new low. 

1 minute ago, aberdeen1970 said:

He's fucked and I think he knows it himself.  It's just a matter of time. 

I'm not so sure about that. Cormack will give him all the fucking time in the world. Especially if we somehow win on Saturday. But, if we lose the fans need to really make their voices heard on Tuesday night. Or just don't turn up. Hit Cormack where it'll hurt the most. 

5 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

I'm not so sure about that. Cormack will give him all the fucking time in the world. Especially if we somehow win on Saturday. But, if we lose the fans need to really make their voices heard on Tuesday night. Or just don't turn up. Hit Cormack where it'll hurt the most. 

Can't see him ever putting a run of results together to get himself out of the shit. And his away record must be amongst the worst in the club's history. 

8 games to the split. Probably need to win 4 to get top half. He's never got near a 50% win record before so can't see him starting now. 

It looks attainable but at the same time it always feels out of reach.  We're slipping backwards if anything. 

32 minutes ago, El Pacino said:

I don’t think Cormack knows what he’s doing. The club needs investment to compete. We missed the boat after 2014 League Cup win. That was when we needed Cormack to invest in players to help McInnes mount a serious challenge to Celtic.

Agree about 2014. Additional investment would be good, but will be wasted as long as Glass in manager. 

Get the shit out of the way first....that first half. Holy fuck. Did any cunt know what they were doing or what the game plan was. 

Garry Woods :clangers2:

The 2nd half, a pitch invader is about the most exciting thing going on and suddenly we start getting on their faces and playing bit. Good goals from Ramirez and Ferguson 

Their 3rd? Aff?

A decent 2nd half performance but it doesn't hide the fact its another defeat and we're 9th and looking more likely for a relegation play off than top 6

2 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Can't see him ever putting a run of results together to get himself out of the shit. And his away record must be amongst the worst in the club's history. 

8 games to the split. Probably need to win 4 to get top half. He's never got near a 50% win record before so can't see him starting now. 

It looks attainable but at the same time it always feels out of reach.  We're slipping backwards if anything. 

I agree with that. We have Motherwell, Hearts, Rangers and Dundee all away from home before the split. With current away form i can't see us taking anything from those. I saw somebody say that his away game record consists of the 2nd biggest loss percentage in the clubs history. Behind McGhee. ?. We as fans can see it so why can't the patter merchant? Becausw he's too fucking big headed. And i'll tell you another thing, if we somehow fluke a win on Saturday and he comes crawling out of the social media woodwork i'll level the stupid cunt. 

2 minutes ago, thurso said:

Well I never seen the game tonight only highlights on sportscene but god knows why your blaming Ramsay for the first was keepers ball and mistake all day long. 

Their third goal was also offside 

Calvin needs to be dropped for a while though. His confidence looks shot. 

Needs some sub appearances for the next wee while.