Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Motherwell 2 -1 Aberdeen

Guest findlay_1903

20 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Motherwell the only team to beat us by more than 1 goal all season.

2-0 Motherwell oot the cup and relegation battle to look forward to 

Dons won't come good 

Well done Glass, you have broken Zeus. Shame on you. 

Am in for this one, fully expecting to continue my magnificent record of 100% defeats this season (qarabag, st Mirren x2 & livvy)

5 hours ago, elephantstone78 said:

Well done Glass, you have broken Zeus. Shame on you. 

Am in for this one, fully expecting to continue my magnificent record of 100% defeats this season (qarabag, st Mirren x2 & livvy)

Good gracious…..I hope you take a bout of sickness and diarrhoea the morning of the match and end up unable to go. You have a worse record than Glass. You should be sacked from going to matches.

5 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

Good gracious…..I hope you take a bout of sickness and diarrhoea the morning of the match and end up unable to go. You have a worse record than Glass. You should be sacked from going to matches.

Tbf that would have been a more preferable experience to the afore mentioned games. 

All runs (no pun intended) must come to an end however. 

if we cast our minds back we were probably just as pessimistic during the 2014 LC quarter final, when a man down after 5 or so mins. 
And, prior to the SC game when Fallon scored an absolute belter a couple of years prior. 

It’s the hope that gets you. 

2 minutes ago, elephantstone78 said:

Tbf that would have been a more preferable experience to the afore mentioned games. 

All runs (no pun intended) must come to an end however. 

if we cast our minds back we were probably just as pessimistic during the 2014 LC quarter final, when a man down after 5 or so mins. 
And, prior to the SC game when Fallon scored an absolute belter a couple of years prior. 

It’s the hope that gets you. 

Very true. I am still struggling to adapt to Ferguson going to Man Utd. I still think our team should beat anyone they play.