Motherwell 2 -1 Aberdeen

Guest findlay_1903

Just now, Old Don said:

I honestly wish Craig Brown would just stop talking..."we don't deserve to lose", " the players don't deserve the abuse they are taking"....WE DONT DESERVE ANYTHING...TOO MANY EXCUSES....TOO MANY PLAYERS NOT PERFORMING AND A MANAGEMENT TEAM WHO HAVE NO CLUE...VERY DISAPPOINTING!!!!

Old cunt needs his nappy changed

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Season over.  Utterly, utterly diabolical.  Surely Glass has to be fuckin' booted now.

If only it was. I'd take the season ending right now

Unfortunately there is plenty time left for it to get a whole lot worse.

I want Glass gone obviously but I've got no confidence that even Guardiola or Klopp could get a tune out of the shit squad we have

• Upvote 1
Just now, RED_JOHN said:

Only a chairman who doesn’t really care that much about Aberdeen would continue to keep Glass. 

He cares more about his ego & pride than the club. 
His stubbornness to admit the whole Glass shambles experiment was wrong proves this.

I seriously hate Cormack more than I ever did Milne. 

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

Agreed, but maybe that's partly down to the manager's lack of ability to instil a winning attitude and a bit of fight in them. I thought that was what Brown and Gallagher and these experienced pros were meant to be bringing to the team. Only guy's who looked to have any real desire or drive about them were the young lads Barron and to a lesser extent MacKenzie.

In a way yeah but at the same time they should have some fucking pride about them, if they can't take criticism and choose to turn in below par performances that's solely on them imo, it's pathetic, there's only so much a manager can do when the players shite themselves on the pitch.

2 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

His stubbornness to admit the whole Glass shambles experiment was wrong proves this.

That bits odd. Cormack has fucked it with Glass and deserves all the criticism going if he continues to back him

Milne though .. appointed Alex Miller / Mcghee / Paterson etc etc. Uninspiring teuchter

Tells you something when Barron, Ramsay and McKenzie come on and look considerably better than the more experienced guys. For these young guys to develop and flourish they need to be around experienced players of quality. Sadly we don’t have enough of them. And our coaching team isn’t going to improve them. A coaching time that has very little management experience amongst them. 

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, Old Don said:

I honestly wish Craig Brown would just stop talking..."we don't deserve to lose", " the players don't deserve the abuse they are taking"....WE DONT DESERVE ANYTHING...TOO MANY EXCUSES....TOO MANY PLAYERS NOT PERFORMING AND A MANAGEMENT TEAM WHO HAVE NO CLUE...VERY DISAPPOINTING!!!!

Randy old bastard must have his eye on one of the players' sister

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

There is only so many times you can save and recycle Glass. Time to move onto something less fragile.

• Haha 1

I’ll be amazed if Glass is still manager next week. If he is, I’ll be going to watch Cove instead. What a complete disaster of a club we’ve become in such a short space of time.

Davie Cormack - You need a proper football man making decisions. Take a step back, replace Gunn with a real DoF and get Glass, Russell and Apaloo off the payroll now!! Your business prawcess does not translate to football.

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, Zeus said:

If we get properly dragged into it, we're fucked. 

Those shower of weaklings will crumble 

100%

There's just nothing driving that team to win, on or off the field. And a complete lack of leadership from Glass, Brown, and Cormack merely compounds our fragility. 

We capitulate as soon as a team puts pressure on us. Every single team in the league knows it, and has known it from early in the season. You don't even have to overthink this. Press our fancy 'possession' football, then run straight at goal when we inevitably lose the ball. Our defence is as slow as it is shite, so there's nothing to impede you getting a shot off... and if it's on target, chances are it's going in. 

I think you could count the 50/50 balls we won on one hand, and we just let ourselves get bullied out of the game after we scored. For a midfield that has Scott Brown in it we're completely anonymous there. 

No fight, no shape, no leadership, no motivation, nothing. 

• Upvote 2
Just now, Zeus said:

Brown also isn't the bastard we badly need.

A proper bastard would have sorted Van Veen out. 

Brown seems to have lost that edge to his game. He's happy winding up Sevco, but never see him smashing anyone or doing any of the stuff he used to do for Celtic. I get the feeling he is not enjoying this whole experience and wishes he had just stayed at Celtic. 

2 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

Brown seems to have lost that edge to his game. He's happy winding up Sevco, but never see him smashing anyone or doing any of the stuff he used to do for Celtic. I get the feeling he is not enjoying this whole experience and wishes he had just stayed at Celtic. 

He's been decent vs the huns, hearts and hacken at home.

The rest, average/rotten

Fuck him