Motherwell 2 -1 Aberdeen

Guest findlay_1903

55 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

No, you need not strive to be like me, a heady height you'll never attain.  You also need to refrain for usin' fake weegie terminology in your diatribe. It's neither big, tough, clever nor funny.

Now, I'd assume yer wife may have some little jobs for you to do, perhaps some dishes, hooverin', dustin' stuff like that.  You'd best trot on and do some of that.  There's a good wee laddie.

What a delightful wee fellow you are. I bet your boyfriends really proud of you. 

I'm off to finish the ironing now. Be a good chap and  squeel to loud later ?

• Haha 1

That’s as clueless a performance as I’ve seen. No shape, no style, no idea what to do with the ball. Add in Gary Woods having the comedy performance of a lifetime and it was never going to end well.

Connor Barron about the only highlight.

PS: get that useless cunt Monty shipped off back to the Tim’s asap. He’s shite 

1 hour ago, Big Hat Logan said:

He’s not been great this season by his standards but he’s absolutely entitled to give it back to any moron shouting abuse at him. 

Ferguson is really the least of our 

Absolute pish, if he can't take the abuse from fans that are paying his wages then tough shit, if  he's professional, he just takes criticism & doesn't react. 

The fuckin truth hurts sometimes wi these fuckin overpaid wankers.

5 minutes ago, NEM said:

That’s as clueless a performance as I’ve seen. No shape, no style, no idea what to do with the ball. Add in Gary Woods having the comedy performance of a lifetime and it was never going to end well.

Connor Barron about the only highlight.

PS: get that useless cunt Monty shipped off back to the Tim’s asap. He’s shite 

I'd have Barron in over Brown for the rest of the season

Free that useless cunt

10 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

And? 
Don’t blame him. 

Completely disagree. These highly paid (despite what his old man say) cunts have to just suck it up when flack comes their way. Glass is miles out of his depth but he’s been seriously let down by his group of players, that he clearly can’t control. 

Ferguson was one of the worst offenders today and he can fuck right off, deserved every inch of abuse he got today

• Upvote 4
3 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Completely disagree. These highly paid (despite what his old man say) cunts have to just suck it up when flack comes their way. Glass is miles out of his depth but he’s been seriously let down by his group of players, that he clearly can’t control. 

Ferguson was one of the worst offenders today and he can fuck right off, deserved every inch of abuse he got today

My point is football fans are sensitive wee fannies. They dish out all sorts, but when someone gives it back, they get all precious. It’s pathetic.

Doesn’t matter a fuck if they earn £500 per week or £50k per week.

If some wee scrote was giving me abuse I’d probably do the same. 

1 minute ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

My point is football fans are sensitive wee fannies. They dish out all sorts, but when someone gives it back, they get all precious. It’s pathetic.

Do you do part time calls for the Samaritans?

• Haha 1
28 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Good on the fans today for recognising that as well as Cormack, Gunn and Glass, the players lack of hunger and desire this season has been a disgrace. Not all of them but Ferguson is s major offender. When he saw how toxic the atmosphere was, the cunt should have sprinted up the steps and kept his heed doon. 

Dinna worry, Cormack will have scripted an apology for him.

4 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Just watched his post match interview

Well done Rob mclean for not towing the normal redtv party line and asking tough questions

Glass absolutely throwing Gary Woods (I don't care , as he is horrific,  but weird a manager doing that) and also Ramirez for the sitter he missed to make it two nil @fine-n-dandy ) right under that bus

Body language was hellish when asked about Woods

13 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Just watched his post match interview

Well done Rob mclean for not towing the normal redtv party line and asking tough questions

Glass absolutely throwing Gary Woods (I don't care , as he is horrific,  but weird a manager doing that) and also Ramirez for the sitter he missed to make it two nil @fine-n-dandy ) right under that bus

The ‘sitter’ he 100% made himself from nothing & was a half chance flick over keeper that went inches wide in shite conditions.? One where he had to aim for either side of goal to beat keeper so we are literally speaking of inches missed in poor conditions. 

Stop trying to make it sound like a bad miss. It was a well made chance but unfortunate that is all. The type of thing no striker (even great ones) are hardly ever chastised for missing really unless by twats or desperate cunts

one thing for sure is that it wasn’t a sitter to make it 2-0 you football imbecile 

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

The ‘sitter’ he 100% made himself from nothing & was a half chance flick over keeper that went inches wide in shite conditions.? One where he had to aim for either side of goal to beat keeper so we are literally speaking of inches missed in poor conditions. 

Stop trying to make it sound like a bad miss. It was a well made chance but unfortunate that is all. The type of thing no striker (even great ones) are hardly ever chastised for missing really unless by twats or desperate cunts

one thing for sure is that it wasn’t a sitter to make it 2-0 you football imbecile 

So do you not think Ramirez is good enough to class that as a sitter?

1 minute ago, Millertime said:

So do you not think Ramirez is good enough to class that as a sitter?

It wasn’t a sitter in the slightest. 
He creates it from nothing & in really shite conditions that most certainly cannot be classed as a sitter even for great strikers above our level. It was a decent chance that could just have easily have slipped inside the post as outside it even for a top level striker. 
Otherwise you wouldn’t see top level strikers making similar misses

• Upvote 1