Motherwell 2 -1 Aberdeen

Guest findlay_1903

11 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Im neither up nor down with them, to be honest, mate. 

NEM is grammar daft though and uses any mistake you make as a way to "win" a pointless argument he's created. So I thought I'd pull him up for a wee joke. 

Imagine my surprise when he failed to take a joke... 

Nah never pulled anyone up on grammar, another reading and comprehension fail from you.

Ps: Stick with the day job, your “jokes” are chronic 

2 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

He was on a booking for 70 minutes

He’s a prime candidate for another one if you wind him up & antagonise him.

We’re too soft & nice to even think that way. 

Hate to bring officiating into it, because we were abject shite. But today was the third time I have seen him play us and been utterly mystified about how he stayed on the park. 

You know how sometimes things are so bad you find yourself seeking ironic lulz reading press reports of the shite you've just suffered through?

For some reason this just made me laugh - "The 22-year-old was subject to a tirade of abuse and he replied with a gesture to the Aberdeen support."

File under "Funny Because True".?

Has it been announced yet?.Didn't stay up to watch again, outcome unfortunately predictable.

It's been mentioned but we really don't want to be dragged into a relegation dogfight. Thought Brown could have been appointed as caretaker until end of the season but he's tainted by the shite of this season.

Clean out required. Now is the time for Cormack to prove he has the best interests of the club at heart...and not his own.

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Clean out required. Including Scott Brown 

I don’t get the stick Brown is getting. He is still a decent player and a good captain. He has been reasonably consistent as an Aberdeen player whilst an awful lot of others have been anything but. There is no point trying to pick fights with players when the major problem of the team is the man who is the manager. He and his two bosses are the one’s the fans should vent their anger with.

8 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Woods made one bad mistake that I recall ( the second goal) Didn't have a clear view of the first.He also spilled another and got away with it but it was a slippery ball. Cunts were struggling with throw ins for a bit.  He made a couple of great saves I thought in the 2nd half to keep the score respectable.

I thought he was a bombscare. Made a couple of decent saves but for the most part he was treating the ball like a hot potato. Jittery as fuck which spread to the defence. Would rather see the kid Shingler in goal Tuesday than that gluepot 

1 hour ago, RED_JOHN said:

I don’t get the stick Brown is getting. He is still a decent player and a good captain. He has been reasonably consistent as an Aberdeen player whilst an awful lot of others have been anything but. There is no point trying to pick fights with players when the major problem of the team is the man who is the manager. He and his two bosses are the one’s the fans should vent their anger with.

Watching their first goal back absolutely piss poor from Brown. Not a good performance from him at all yesterday. 

Just now, NEM said:

I thought he was a bombscare. Made a couple of decent saves but for the most part he was treating the ball like a hot potato. Jittery as fuck which spread to the defence. Would rather see the kid Shingler in goal Tuesday than that gluepot 

He is abysmal. Can't believe someone is making excuses for him. Possibly worse than Scott Brown (the GK)?

1 hour ago, RED_JOHN said:

Scott brown is 36 years of age and at times he looks it 2 players on the pitch yesterday had 37 years between them

personally I’m amazed he is still playing I would say it’s amazing and embarrassing we are relying on him so much. It’s not as if we haven’t players who could play his position

You can count on one hand the games he has influenced

to do this next year would be embarrassing. We need to see more of the coach side of being a player/coach

• Upvote 1

Gary Woods is an atrocious goalkeeper, cannot fekin believe he was given a permanent contract by Stephen Glass who incidentally is an atrocious manager.

Woods is rapidly becoming a serious contender for one of the worst keepers we have had.

And Glass is rapidly becoming a serious contender for one of the worst managers we have ever had.

7 minutes ago, blowupsheep said:

Gary Woods is an atrocious goalkeeper, cannot fekin believe he was given a permanent contract by Stephen Glass who incidentally is an atrocious manager.

Woods is rapidly becoming a serious contender for one of the worst keepers we have had.

And Glass is rapidly becoming a serious contender for one of the worst managers we have ever had.

Woods top 2 with Bossu, Glass top 3 with Alex Miller and Mark McGhee. Here’s hoping neither get the chance to cement the number one spot!

14 hours ago, Big Hat Logan said:

He’s not been great this season by his standards but he’s absolutely entitled to give it back to any moron shouting abuse at him. 

Ferguson is really the least of our problems.

Tbh that’s fair enough 

everyone bar Ramirez was quite rightly getting dogs abuse 

just wish he had shown the same spirit on the pitch